Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-08-24, 19:09)NeonNegro Wrote: [ -> ]Can t get studio icon. Also, how can I get rid of this Title/Year black bar over the selected Image?

The Show list is coming from Quasar Addon.

How do you get landscape images in the netflix view, was going to add a request for it Smile
(2017-08-24, 21:32)peajay18 Wrote: [ -> ]To turn off the black bar, bring up the view options and turn off Tags.

Thanks! 1 / 2 problem solved!
Option Display Tags on Widgets -> disable

Now the question is: how to display the TV show Logo on Home Screen?

Netflix episode view with fixed focus is not centered, focus is on the right edge of the screen.
I have been using Kodi 15.2 for a long time with this skin, I started over with a clean install and installed Kodi 17.4 and Titan. In 15 I could have it download and save PVR fanart and it did not have to re-downloaded it every time, and it worked great. However in this version I can't seem to figure out how to do that or where it saves them if it did. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

UbuntuUser
@manny729

You are not eligible for support here due to your builds and banned add-ons.

Either submit a debug log showing a clean system, or seek support for your build modifications elsewhere. Your posts will be removed.
Hello all, I've been busy for while with personal stuff (been active in the background as some of you may have noticed) but now back on the forums to take a look at the reports posted. I'll do my best to provide some fixes and replies this week.
(2017-09-03, 23:29)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, I've been busy for while with personal stuff (been active in the background as some of you may have noticed) but now back on the forums to take a look at the reports posted. I'll do my best to provide some fixes and replies this week.

Glad to see you are back!!! Thanks for the great skin and support!!!
@marcelveldt: At the moment my only wish is a new view I call "Panel Square Wall". And I think the name explain it itself! Wink
Would be perfect for bigger music collections like compilation series.
(2017-09-05, 01:45)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-03, 23:29)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, I've been busy for while with personal stuff (been active in the background as some of you may have noticed) but now back on the forums to take a look at the reports posted. I'll do my best to provide some fixes and replies this week.

Glad to see you are back!!! Thanks for the great skin and support!!!
+1
Thanks.

I will post soon some of the bugs that have been collected.
hello i am on Beta - Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) updating to tvshow next aired 7.0.1. gives me no show anymore, no art, and less options. Anyone can tell me to point to the right thread? Sorry for posting it here, but i do not seem to find out where to look for this problem.

I even thought i posted something yesterday, but i can not seem to find the post anymore Huh
I found a little bug of sorts when exercising the nextpvr addin. NextPVR does not seem to provide any channel information for the 'recordings' window and this trips the following code in the metadatautils addon:

in lib/helpers/pvrartwork.py:

def pvr_artwork_options(self, title, channel, genre):
'''show options for pvr artwork'''
# if not channel and genre:
# channel, genre = self.get_pvr_channel_and_genre(title)
ignorechannels = self._mutils.addon.getSetting("pvr_art_ignore_channels").split("|")

the problem is that you attempt to call get_pvr_channel_and_genre which is not defined in the class. Perhaps this code went walkabout or was planned but never implemented?
@marcelveldt: Hi. Well i did reported few days ago something about missing set items count (that discs and number when the set is selected). Did you able to check it out? Or if it is removed can you confirm?
Hi Marcel, lately I have noticed that when emby server is offline for whatever reasons, then I turn on my Kodi, all the shortcut menus (Movies, TV's, Kids, Sport etc) will disappeared, while the Live Tv menu is not even active to watch Live Tv,, I am thinking there is a call function that the skin is not able to location when Kodi powered/server is offline, hence it return funny menus. However, when I switch to confluence skin or Estuary default skin every menus shows including posters and Fanarts, even when the server is offline while I can watch my Live TV. But when the server is back on line Titan skin menu will reappeared and aligned properly. Is possible to look into why, I can send you a screen shot of what I see.

Cheers!

Good to see you back, thanks for your supports as always, still the best skin so far in viewBig GrinBig Grin

Cheers!
Welcome back.
How about a request to welcome you back. Smile

I request to have the option to pick the location of the next up notification as it appears on the screen i.e. top or bottom of the screen.

Thanks Marcelveldt!

Sent from Tapatalk