Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Marcel

I'm getting the same "The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied" error when I try and update from 3.7.63  to the new version 3.8.2

Sorry!! was lazy and only read last post, should have read a bit further up the posts :-(
Does anyone know how to remove the tag from Kingsman and make it look like the other titles? The other ones are thumbnails with the titles in them and Kingsman is just fanart. Everytime I add a title to my library it comes with a tag, it didn't use to be like that.

(2017-12-01, 02:34)9thWonderful Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to remove the tag from Kingsman and make it look like the other titles? The other ones are thumbnails with the titles in them and Kingsman is just fanart. Everytime I add a title to my library it comes with a tag, it didn't use to be like that.

Looks like your missing the logo for Kingsman. The thumbnails you have are the fanart with the logo overlaid on them.
If it isn't being picked up automatically then download it from fanrat.tv, check how the other logo files in your collection are names and rename the kKingsman 2 logo in athe same way.
Refresh the Kingsman 2 info and see if that sorts it.
(2017-12-01, 15:02)peajay18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 02:34)9thWonderful Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to remove the tag from Kingsman and make it look like the other titles? The other ones are thumbnails with the titles in them and Kingsman is just fanart. Everytime I add a title to my library it comes with a tag, it didn't use to be like that.

Looks like your missing the logo for Kingsman. The thumbnails you have are the fanart with the logo overlaid on them.
If it isn't being picked up automatically then download it from fanrat.tv, check how the other logo files in your collection are names and rename the kKingsman 2 logo in athe same way.
Refresh the Kingsman 2 info and see if that sorts it. 
Thank you so much, this seems to have worked except for one stubborn TV Show but I'll figure it out.
No problem. Glad you got it sorted - despite my terrible spelling and grammar!
(2017-12-01, 21:13)peajay18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 19:37)9thWonderful Wrote: [ -> ] 
No problem. Glad you got it sorted - despite my terrible spelling and grammar! 
Oh lol, I barely noticed it's fine. Also do you happen to know how to get the "Play from here" option to work? It used to work until about 2 weeks ago, it works in addons but not my Library. I checked the player settings and the 'play next file automatically' is off like always but it just doesn't work anymore.
Can't find update to 3.8.3 for Krypton.

I'm on 3.7.65 beta, but every time I enter on marcel repository, the most updated version for Krypton is 3.7.65. I force repo update but no changes. 
Repo shows latest update for Leia is 3.8.3.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Bugs in Titan Beta 3.7.65. for Krypton: 
===========================

1) "Deactivate Extra-Fanart" missing
In all views the menu-item "Deactivate Extra-Fanart" in the side-bar menu is missing (well, don't remember the correct name, but that's what it did/does). 

2) Wrong position of OSD display
In case of time skipping resp. aspect ratio the overlay is IMHO at the wrong position: In earlier versions of Titan it was positioned at the top of the screen, not in the middle as it is now. It's quite irritating, distracting to have it placed just in the center of the screen, covering part of the running movie. 

EDIT: I imagine this behaviour is made intentionally, because otherwise the aspect ratio resp. time skipping display overlap with the information osd, as visualized in the next picture. 
Ideally there would be a query: "if info osd is shown on screen, locate aspect ratio display in the middle of the screen, otherwise at the top of the screen". But probably realizing this would be too exaggerated, so leave it as it is now. 

3) OSD appears two times
I can't provocate this error, but sometimes when I change the TV channel the OSD together with the info-box is shown for 5 seconds (I am using '5 seconds' in my configuration), disappears, but then after a few seconds it appears once again for another 5 seconds. 
Why does it appear a second time ? 
  • The time period between the two displayed OSDs varies, it can be 1 second or maybe 7 seconds, generally something between 1 and 10 seconds. 
  • It doesn't happen every time, so for example I switch to channel A and the described behaviour appears, change to channel B and then I change back to channel A but this strange behaviour doesn't appear and the OSD is just shown one time. 
  • It didn't happen in Kodi Jarvis, so I am quite sure that it is not a buffering issue. 
  • EDIT: Sometimes it also happens that after having switched the channel, the OSD is shown but never disappears....
  • EDIT: occasionally this also happens when starting a movie or tv series

4) Skin Helper & Metadata and Artwork Module
  • Why is a fanart-picture used for the picture located in the lower right corner? I would have assumed that fanart is used as background and a poster is used for the lower right corner? 
  • Sometimes the picture in the background ('cycling fanart') doesn't seem to be scaled correctly. I believe pictures from the subfolder "extraposter" are mistakenly used (see the pictures from "The Simpsons"). Furthermore I would prefer an option to exclude completely the pictures of this subfolder. 
  • Sometimes it happens that I select an EPG entry of a tv-serie or movie and even after 60 seconds of waiting nothing happens, no artwork appears. I change to another EPG entry and return a moment later to the first selected entry, but still no artwork is shown. But when I look at the local folder where every grabbed artwork is saved, all artwork is correctly created there (discart.png, poster.jpg, fanart.jpg....)    (see log file at https://paste.ee/p/LwOrZ , example "Star Trek - Voyager")
  • [Small bug] Example: One episode of the tv-series "Arrow" is named "Missing". As there exists a movie based on a novel by Stephen King with the same name, the discart of this movie is searched and shown. Recommendation: In case of series just the series name is used for a search, not the name of individual episodes. 

5) Detecting and Playing of Trailers does not work reliably
I am using the option 'Play  automatically in window' for trailers, but sometimes the trailers don't play automatically and neither play when pressing the 'Trailer' button. I press 'i' for detailed information and then the trailer should start automatically. Mostly it works for the first three or four movies I am looking the detailed information for, but for all following movies no trailer is shown at all. 
I tried to reproduce it, in the log at https://paste.ee/p/svxb0 the trailers of the movies "Assassins - Die Killer", "Auf der Flucht" and "Black Rain" worked as expected. Then I tried "Das fünfte Element", "Das Geisterhaus" and "Das Leben des Brian" (all movies in this order). Well, in the log I can't find the three last movies, whose trailer don't work, but I suppose that in line 3924 there is a complain about the special character 'ü' because of the movie "Das fünfte Element - The fifth element". Then there are messages about 'playtrailer' in the lines 3952, 4045, 4084, 4177, 4265 and 4334. Between the lines 4098 and 4242 are messages about "Life of Brian", fetching some artwork. 
(I also deleted the whole skin with dependencies and installed it from scratch, without successs). (I am also quite sure, that the problem sometimes showed up even without challenges like 'special characters'.)

6) IMDB-Rating loaded from internet, despite being available locally
When I select a movie in the movie section the IMDB logo with the rating is shown. The first one or two seconds it shows the rating as saved locally in the database, then it gets updated automatically. For example, a movie I scraped several months ago originally had a rating of '7.1' and now the actual rating is '7.4'. In this case '7.1' is shown for 1-2 seconds, then it changes to '7.4'. Is it possible that information is just searched for online if not locally available ? 

Kodi 17.6
Titan Beta 3.7.65
Skin Helper Service                      1.1.24
Skin Helper Service Widgets          1.0.36
Skin Helper Service Backgrounds   1.0.33
Metadata and Artwork Module       1.0.17
Skin Helper Service Skin Backup    1.0.19
Skin Shortcuts                             1.0.18
When using Live TV and Recording I am look for how to change where there Recording tab/section looks for files. I have a fork of the pvr-simpleiptv install that has recording and everything works except the recording don't show in the Recording tab/section. I'm hoping that someone knows how to change this.
Hey

Great skin

I want to get Rotten Tomatoes and/or Metacritic ratings to show in Footer. 

I have selected "Show Rotten Tomatoes / Metacritic Score in Footer" in Media Library Views

I have used Universal Movie Scraper to get movie info with settings on for Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes (primary rating score set to IMDB) 

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

J
(2017-12-19, 02:35)0ldfart Wrote: [ -> ]I want to get Rotten Tomatoes and/or Metacritic ratings to show in Footer. 
Rotten Tomatoes was broken some time ago, don't know if it is working again...

311047 (thread)
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/6...s_ratings/
Is it possible to change the behavior of the similar movies panel to bring up the info for the selected item, rather than just play the movie?  I looked into doing it myself, but I don't see an <onclick> tag for the appropriate list (352 in DialogVideoInfo.xml).
(2017-12-19, 20:44)malvinas2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-19, 02:35)0ldfart Wrote: [ -> ]I want to get Rotten Tomatoes and/or Metacritic ratings to show in Footer. 
Rotten Tomatoes was broken some time ago, don't know if it is working again...

311047 (thread)https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/6...s_ratings/ 
 yeah is working now through OMDB
Hello marcelveldt,

I think the autocompleting feature isn't working as it's suppose to be. Can you please check and let me know if it's a bug or is there something I am missing?

Thanks.
Hi, i used this skin for a long time but lately i have a little problem. Sorry if anyone that make this question, i search for any post, but i don't found it. Sorry for my english and thanks in advance. How can i disable de recording widget? it always appears at first place and empty in the netflix2 view in my case. In skin config, shorcuts option not appear.

Solved
In the past i used some pvr addon with her respective "recordings widget". I uninstall the addon, and the widget of the livetv section still appears. I need to reinstall the addon and remove the widget in shortcuts.