Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-27, 11:24)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-27, 01:05)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to add widgets and selecting "default widgets" a message says "getting directory listing" but the window shows up empty

Can't reproduce this one. Tested with latest skin beta for krypton and latest nightly krypton build.
Maybe it's system related ? Can you have a look at your kodi logfile to see if there are any errors after trying to open the default widgets listing ?
Love this skin, however, I am having this same issue as in the quote, has anyone found solution to this issue? If not I will upload a log later.
First, I want to express my enthusiasm for this skin. The settings and possibilities of adjustment are very extensive, and except for a little bit I am very satisfied. Great work!

The little bit:
when I open a TV show in database view, play an episode, and stop it, the focus in the episode overview should actually be on the next episode to be played (that's how I know it from other skins) But: as soon as I press the stop button, however, the focus is on the very first episode of the season.

The same issue I have with movies. After stopping, the focus is on the 1st movie in database view. Not on the next movie in queue.

Could there be any setting that I overlooked?
any good news?
already 6 weeks ago
(2018-06-12, 10:59)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-12, 10:37)Flest Wrote: [ -> ]is the release date known? approximate date
2-3 weeks all going well. 
any good news?
already 6 weeks ago
Hello @"marcelveldt", thank you for the great skin, I use it as my go to skin.

Is it possible to set widget layout as Simple List (PVR) - 51?

Thanks
Could someone help me with an issue. I've tried everything but nothing works and I tried to search this forum but coulnd't find it.

I want to create a widget of my favourites, so that they show up on my homescreen. But when I want to do that there's no option to create a widget in the favourites folder, I only can create a widget of a specific favourite.
I'm using Kodi on my Shield TV Pro using the Titan Beta skin but would like like to know how to add to get the Dolby Atmos and DTS X logos on there??
Hello @marcelveldt, I am fan of your Titan skin: Great!

When opening the Titan playlist editor, 2 areas are shown (left: sources, right: playlist).
I can not find where you can select Open, Save, Clear
When using the default skin Estuary, these buttons are available, but I can not find them in my Titan playlist editor.
See the screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gb3a2m4jp5ou5...7.jpg?dl=0

Configuration:
Windows 10
Kodi 17.6
Titan beta for Krypton 3.7.56

Please hellp. Any ideas?
(2018-07-27, 12:20)robpete89 Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone help me with an issue. I've tried everything but nothing works and I tried to search this forum but coulnd't find it.

I want to create a widget of my favourites, so that they show up on my homescreen. But when I want to do that there's no option to create a widget in the favourites folder, I only can create a widget of a specific favourite.
sorry for the late response but if you are still having this problem I may have an answer depending on what you want to add to your favorites. Actually what I did to get all my favorite shows in one widget is I made a custom library tag and called it favorites I did have to create my Library tags in Estuary because I couldn't find where to do it in titan but once you create the library tags you can then switch back to titan and point your widget to your custom tags.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags
I'm quite a bit late too. But to add widget of favorite. in the widgets adding menu you want to choose like this:
Default widgets
Skin Helper Service Widgets
Favourites
Favourites

yeap that's two favourites. but after that 2nd one you will have the favourites widget. Only thing is, when you add favorites on-the-fly, they don't refresh automatically. you have to quit and reatart. there maybe some other way to force a refresh naturally but I dont know it.
ImageImage 
Hello! Please tell me what is the name of the xml file describing this window?
Has the Skin Helper Service Add-on been recently updated to 1.1.24?

I've been pulling my hair out for the last few days but the problem may have started a few weeks ago. My CPU usage was shooting up to 100% after starting a video and would stay there until I closed Kodi. When starting up again I get low CPU usage initially but have discovered it isn't video playback that causes the spike but simply browsing videos in the GUI triggers it. In fact, if I playback some recorded TV this spike doesn't occur.

If I look in the log I find the following error that occurs at the CPU spike:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ohusegoret.kodi

If I revert to the default Kodi Skin Helper Service 1.1.3 I don't get this problem although I do get an error each message each time Kodi starts as it isn't compatible with Titan.

I'm running Win 10 x64 on an older machine (around 9 years old) but have had a pretty stable set-up for the last few months. Saying that, I have also had to do the following a few months ago as I was getting high CPU usage then too:

Skin Settings -> Homescreen layout -> Select "Disable all widgets"
Skin Settings - > Background settings -> Unselect "Enable background animation"

Any chance this could be looked into as I really like the "Smart Shortcuts" feature which allows my Kids to watch shows that just interest them. Alternatively, can anyone suggest an alternative Skin that also supports this function?
I know this is a simple one as I have done it in past but about to go nuts trying to find it again lol

How do I get the home tile menus (Confluence Vertical Tiles) not to highlight the enter tile and only the border? It is almost impossible to see which menu item is selected when it highlights as the fill, not the border! 

Thanks All!
Hi all.

As already mentioned here, the problem with the too dark fanarts in full-screen music playback was solved by one of the latest updates.
Unfortunately, I seem to be the only one who does not want this new effect. I would like the fanarts to be displayed as darkened as before, and I would be very happy if someone tells me what setting I have to adjust to achieve this.

Greets,
Thomas