Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-12, 23:59)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]With latest nightlys the title and description of live tv program is missing in the info screen you can call from guide and channel list. Can someone confirm this?

Working fine with me, maybe this issue is already resolved in more recent version ?
(2016-08-13, 13:59)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone access the library option in the Settings please? As when I try nothing happens.
Also can anyone get the Information option to work in Music please, as again when I press that nothing happens and I want to add some album artwork and there is nothing I can do.
And can anyone start a slideshow of pictures as when I press to start one nothing happens

Library option access in settings should be fixed in most recent skin update
Musicinformation and picture slideshow will be fixed in next skin update,

Keep in mind that you are using BETA software so expect bugs to happen and report them here ;-)
(2016-08-14, 12:14)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing I have seen, is that when you are using a photo screensaver it seems to zoom the image. I use Picture Slideshow Screensaver, I don't know if the issue is mine, the skin or the add-on.
Also for some reason, sometimes I can choose whatever artwork I want as the image background, including for example Top TV shows and then when I restart the system that option has seems to have gone from the backgrounds settings and I just get a generic background. I hope that makes sense.

Photo screensaver issue --> Not skin related so look in the addon settings or contact the addon's author.

Issue with the backgrounds, if you still experience this one with the most recent beta version of the skin, please share your kodi logfile.
(2016-08-15, 17:16)tfraley Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea about these errors?

Yes, please switch to the beta version of the skin on emby repo.
The version on kodi repo is currently a bit squashed because it's dependent of an updat eof the skin helper service that is not yet updated to the repo (pending approval for a few weeks due to the holidays season).
(2016-08-16, 01:36)tfraley Wrote: [ -> ]Problem: titan unable to build menu

I'm running the latest builds on AppleTV4

This was working fine but not sure what happened.
I added some new widgets and it just started kicking out this error.
I restored to older versions and error is still there.
I just recently did a total wipe of Kodi on the appletv4 and installed it again fresh with only Trakt and Salts(beta) than Titan beta.
And was supprised I received the same error. I'm not sure if something updated or what.. I'm at a loss.

I do have krypton nightly installed on an iMac and another on a Macbook pro both of which are not having the problem

Any thoughts, suggestions and or comments are really welcome as I'm at a loss how to precede

First of all, you mention an addon that is banned here, it also is mentioned in your kodi logfile.
Please first reinstall CLEAN without any of those addons before you ask support on the Kodi forums.

Secondly, did you use some kind of path substitions for your kodi folders ? If so, addons won't be compatible with that so never use path substitions on the addons or addon_data folders.

You might also want to try to just reset the shortcuts to defaults in the skin settings.
(2016-08-21, 21:53)exakt Wrote: [ -> ]When downloading subtitles, the filepath showing at the bottom is all wierd and filled with % instead of /.. Anyone else?

Are we talking about an item in your library that is somewhere on your disk/NAS ?
(2016-08-23, 20:52)tfraley Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

within the information of a show or movie..
There is a trailer option

It opens and works fine but shows realy small.

Is there a way to make this fullscreen?

I do see a button at the bottom of the screen saying fullscreen when the trailer is playing but I'm unable to select any of the buttons.

Skin settings --> Look and you will find an option to set your preference for showing trailers, for example fullscreen
(2016-08-23, 21:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 23:59)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]With latest nightlys the title and description of live tv program is missing in the info screen you can call from guide and channel list. Can someone confirm this?

Working fine with me, maybe this issue is already resolved in more recent version ?
No, still missing here. It's visible under the guide, but not in the window you can call with "i".
Should i update Kodi itself to get this working again although it is working in Estuary already?
(2016-08-23, 21:36)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-23, 20:52)tfraley Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

within the information of a show or movie..
There is a trailer option

It opens and works fine but shows realy small.

Is there a way to make this fullscreen?

I do see a button at the bottom of the screen saying fullscreen when the trailer is playing but I'm unable to select any of the buttons.

Skin settings --> Look and you will find an option to set your preference for showing trailers, for example fullscreen

Thanks you I thought I was over looking something and there it is.
(2016-08-23, 21:34)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-16, 01:36)tfraley Wrote: [ -> ]Problem: titan unable to build menu

I'm running the latest builds on AppleTV4

This was working fine but not sure what happened.
I added some new widgets and it just started kicking out this error.
I restored to older versions and error is still there.
I just recently did a total wipe of Kodi on the appletv4 and installed it again fresh with only Trakt and Salts(beta) than Titan beta.
And was supprised I received the same error. I'm not sure if something updated or what.. I'm at a loss.

I do have krypton nightly installed on an iMac and another on a Macbook pro both of which are not having the problem

Any thoughts, suggestions and or comments are really welcome as I'm at a loss how to precede

First of all, you mention an addon that is banned here, it also is mentioned in your kodi logfile.
Please first reinstall CLEAN without any of those addons before you ask support on the Kodi forums.

Secondly, did you use some kind of path substitions for your kodi folders ? If so, addons won't be compatible with that so never use path substitions on the addons or addon_data folders.

You might also want to try to just reset the shortcuts to defaults in the skin settings.

I am sorry, I wasn't asking a question about a plugin that is not supported.
I was asking a question specificly about a skin that is support here.. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to.

As for the addon folders they are in the normal locations

Maybe you refering to my media folders Movei/Tvshows they are pointed to my nas(drobo) for downloaded movies and tvshows.
All the other files and folders are local maybe becasue it's OSX the path was throwing you off?

either way thank you for your help I apreshiate it
(2016-08-23, 20:43)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-22, 09:18)Glyde62 Wrote: [ -> ]Heard there is a way to get emby working with Kodi Krypton and Titan
Anyone have the details?

Latest Emby beta with Kodi Krypton beta1 should work now...

Get a message "cancelling the database syncing process The current Kodi version is unsupported "
(2016-08-23, 20:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-22, 11:50)AshG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcelveldt,

I posted in your Jarvis thread regarding the Live TV Buffer indicator - you kindly responded saying that it had been removed because you had issues with it and felt the "function" in Kodi wasn't 100% right yet.

I've just tried Kodi 17 Alpha, the new Estuary skin has this implemented and works quite nicely. Any chance/plans getting this into you next version of Titan, loving your skin, but the buffer indicator is one thing i am missing..... happy to test.

Was is the buffer indicator or was is the timeshift location ?

Yeah been told it was probably the buffer indicator and it's not implimented in Estary, although TBH, it very much behaved like the timeshift location, i RW 30 minutes and the indicator was in a position where i would expect it.... nevermind, my bad...
Recently all my videos have been put on repeat. I have followed instructions on how to take videos off repeat but can not perform the fix with the Titan skin. The options just are not there.

Quote:Navigate to your list of videos (e.g., Movies, or Videos > Movies, or Videos > Files and drill down to your list of video files)
Click "c" on keyboard to open context menu
Select "Queue item"
Click "c" again
Select "Now playing"
Click left arrow to open left menu
Change "Repeat" to "Off"

I had to switch to the default skin to turn the setting off then switch back to Titan.
(2016-08-24, 00:32)pünktchen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-23, 21:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

No, still missing here. It's visible under the guide, but not in the window you can call with "i".
Should i update Kodi itself to get this working again although it is working in Estuary already?
Got a Titan update tonight, now it's working again.
(2016-08-23, 21:22)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-13, 13:59)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone access the library option in the Settings please? As when I try nothing happens.
Also can anyone get the Information option to work in Music please, as again when I press that nothing happens and I want to add some album artwork and there is nothing I can do.
And can anyone start a slideshow of pictures as when I press to start one nothing happens

Library option access in settings should be fixed in most recent skin update
Musicinformation and picture slideshow will be fixed in next skin update,

Keep in mind that you are using BETA software so expect bugs to happen and report them here ;-)

Brilliant, thank you for the update skin. The photo/slideshow now works.
I still have an issue with music though. I can now press "I" to get the info screen for music (I tested albums) but nothing happens if I wanted to change the thumb nail of the album - Could you please take a look at that when you have a chance.
Any thoughts on the Extended Info Script error please? I have removed it and reinstalled it and I still get the error.

A couple of other things, if you don't mind, I fully appreciate this is a beta skin:
Auto keyboard - I cannot choose one of the options it brings up. For example if I typed BB and the auto keyboard suggested BBC and I went to choose that nothing happens.
I cannot get the Top TV or Movies background options to appear in the list of background choices.Is there some setting or something that needs to be enabled please?

Thanks for your support, as said I appreciate this is a Beta and you provide fantastic support.