Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-09-23, 23:32)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, when poster and square widgets are set to rotate, it works as if an item is highlighted for a given number of seconds, then it selects the next poster in the list etc.. Without fanart enabled it appears as if nothing is happening

Can we have it so that the highlighted item is always the first in the 'list' and the list moves instead, just like poster shift view works? This would visually make sense as you would see the posters rotate properly instead of just appearing static.

Added to Trello:

https://trello.com/c/OpofTqoN/5-set-stat...is-enabled
(2016-09-24, 19:39)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]1. If a movie is selected from a home page widget, say recently added movies. I can no longer control Kodi, with the remote, after the movie has completed.
When the movie returns to the home screen Titan is frozen. I have to reset with the mouse or full screen to windowed mode. If I select same movie or any movie from the library and stop, everything is normal but not from a widget.

2. Extended info doesn't work at all.There is an error, if I press info or it freezes and I have to restart Kodi. I returned to the old Titan to test and it was working fine. I am unable to select info at all.

3. I cant change fan art in library. Now some movies have thumbnails and some fan art view. Cant select info to change.

4. Music is no longer scraped correctly in Kodi. My files are tagged with Mediamonkey. Now the same jpg for one artist is used for multiple artist.

1) Hmmm, I can't reproduce this. Does this also happen if you stop the movie ?
Does the keyboard still respond ? Are you on latest Kodi Krypton and on latest BETA version of the skin ?

2) Please report on the forum thread for Extended Info.

3) Working fine on my setup. You mean MOVIE --> INFO --> Choose art ?

4) Is your music folder setup correct ? So, every artist it's own folder and in the artist folder a folder per album ?
Most probably not a skin issue but can you provide a screenshot of the issue ?
(2016-09-26, 06:36)loucipher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm using the latest titan beta, and I'm having a couple issues. First, the big one: plexbmc integration seems to be broken. I'm using plexbmc 4 beta 4. I can set homescreen shortcuts to the smart shortcuts for plexbmc, and they show up on the homescreen, but they don't actually work, i.e. selecting the smart shortcut to movies, or any of its widgets, does nothing, I just remain on the homescreen, no errors or anything. The shortcut icons show no thumnails, either. Plexbmc does work fine, and if I access it from the addon browser, I can browse through my plex library, no problem. I've also gone to the trouble of backing up my old kodi config, blowing away the .kodi folder, and reinstalling all my plugins from scratch, to no effect. Any suggestions?

Plexbmc integration is not yet Krypton compatible. Stay with Jarvis or take a look at the new Plex addon for Kodi.
(2016-09-26, 22:16)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest update screwed my kodi up. Had to reboot as it had a black screen for 40minutes. Rebooted my pc too. Opened up kodi and skinhead related back to default even with skin helper update. My menus all reset. I luckily backed the skin settings and also colour scheme at the weekend so ran them both again. Menus loaded up but they were 2 x titan tiles instead do low horizontal menu. Colours changed but I still had to change alot of settings to get it up and running how I like it.

The skin update process can be a bit painfull sometimes, especially with 3th party repos (the official repo is more robust).
Remember you're running beta software so good idea to have some backups ready.

I guess this happened now because the webhost where the Emby beta repo is hosted (which included the beta skin version) had some issues last week.
(2016-09-28, 17:36)eengert Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error when I try to backup skin settings on Apple TV 4. Running Kodi 17 beta 1 (I haven't found a release of beta 2 for tvOS anywhere). When I try to backup skin settings it lets me choose a location and it looks like it's starting the process, but then it gives an error about not being able to find a file or resource. Given the problems some are reporting about their settings being overwritten during the latest skin update, I would really like to have a way to backup all the hours of work I've put into my skin settings.

Can you please provide me your Kodi logfile after trying to make a backup.
Also, can you try to save teh backup to another location ?

I have never tested the skinbackup feature on Apple TV so there might be a bug in there somewhere.
(2016-09-30, 14:40)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the beta version using Emby repo and when I am in dialog video info and select extendedinfo, I get the extendedinfo layout instead of titan's extendedinfo layout.

Will be fixed in next skin update, thanks for reporting.
(2016-10-04, 18:35)alfio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Marcel. I do not know if this problem has to do with your skin or with the current Krypton Beta. But here it is: The multiple background images do not change neither in tv shows nor in movies. I have like 7 or 8 images in each show/movie but they do not change after the time I've set them to change. And these two options are enabled: Option 1 Option 2 . So, I would appreciate if you told me if I'm doing anything wrong or it's a known bug for now. Thank you.

This should be fixed in the most recent beta version of the skin. Please test and report back.
(2016-10-04, 21:04)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]When browsing movie library, year of title is not displayed.
Where are you missing the year ? In what View?
the year show sup fine on my end.

(2016-10-04, 21:04)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, to show a scrolling cast/role text when in paused and/or info screen during playback would make a wonderful option and complete this skin imo.
Added as feature request on my Trello board, go ahead and vote!

https://trello.com/c/cDlLNFFN/6-add-scro...video-info
(2016-10-06, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-04, 21:04)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]When browsing movie library, year of title is not displayed.

(2016-10-04, 21:04)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, to show a scrolling cast/role text when in paused and/or info screen during playback would make a wonderful option and complete this skin imo.

cool...
I don't see where I can "vote" ?
(2016-10-06, 22:24)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-24, 19:39)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]1. If a movie is selected from a home page widget, say recently added movies. I can no longer control Kodi, with the remote, after the movie has completed.
When the movie returns to the home screen Titan is frozen. I have to reset with the mouse or full screen to windowed mode. If I select same movie or any movie from the library and stop, everything is normal but not from a widget.

2. Extended info doesn't work at all.There is an error, if I press info or it freezes and I have to restart Kodi. I returned to the old Titan to test and it was working fine. I am unable to select info at all.

3. I cant change fan art in library. Now some movies have thumbnails and some fan art view. Cant select info to change.

4. Music is no longer scraped correctly in Kodi. My files are tagged with Mediamonkey. Now the same jpg for one artist is used for multiple artist.

1) Hmmm, I can't reproduce this. Does this also happen if you stop the movie ?
Does the keyboard still respond ? Are you on latest Kodi Krypton and on latest BETA version of the skin ?

2) Please report on the forum thread for Extended Info.

3) Working fine on my setup. You mean MOVIE --> INFO --> Choose art ?

4) Is your music folder setup correct ? So, every artist it's own folder and in the artist folder a folder per album ?
Most probably not a skin issue but can you provide a screenshot of the issue ?
#1 Titan is not frozen, but the homescreen has loosen focus. So remote or keyboard actions don't work any longer and you have to use a mouse to get control again. As a workaround i've set a "standard focus position" for the homescreen menu via skin settings. But this is not really nice.
The left sideblade menu for tv recordings has double entries for "play" and "mark as watched".
(2016-10-06, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

The movie library view.

Anyway to change the default weather widget icons from this

TO

OR

(2016-10-06, 21:05)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-31, 04:29)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]When scrolling movies using the alphabet, I can select the letter I want, i see the spinning, buy it goes nowhere.

This is fixed in most recent update of the skin (beta).
I've installed latest Kodi 17Beta and for the Titan-Skin the ZIP from here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/
Fresh install, no other modifications

I still have the issue described above.
(2016-10-06, 23:35)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see where I can "vote" ?

I forgot to enable voting on the board, should be fixed now :-)