Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds good to me marcel. Where will the file be posted? Do you put it on GitHub or in the repo?
I will post it on the Emby beta repo later today or tomorrow.
(2016-02-27, 21:02)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I will post it on the Emby beta repo later today or tomorrow.

Great I will keep an eye out for it. Thank you Big Grin
First beta version of the skin for Krypton is on the BETA repo within a few minutes. Please install it from the Emby beta repo only.
This is a very first version in which all basics should be working, I did not yet include any special new features for Krypton.

Please report any non working windows or bugs HERE in this thread.

Thanks!
Thanks for this. I'll try it as soon as it shows up. I have Kodi 17 alpha (nightly build) on my testing PC, and it isn't showing yet.

Best wishes,

Mark
Never tried that skin before.. Very nice and good work! The response is very slow with this skin that is the only thing I would complain i this early stage. Can you have a look what is the reason? My machine is fast enough.
I would like to take a drive with this skin but I don't know where the repo is located. Can someone point me to the location of the repo?
(2016-03-02, 00:46)aesthetiker Wrote: [ -> ]Never tried that skin before.. Very nice and good work! The response is very slow with this skin that is the only thing I would complain i this early stage. Can you have a look what is the reason? My machine is fast enough.
It should be very fast. Can you describe exactly WHAT is slow ?
If you guys are just trying the skin out then you should probably use the version for Kodi 16. This version is new and a work in progress. Or maybe you just posted this in the wrong forum?
I've installed this version on Windows with a recent nightly build, and I don't see the thumbs on the home screen. I also don't see borders around buttons, etc.

I will post screenshots if necessary.

Is anyone else seeing the same?
(2016-03-04, 01:08)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed this version on Windows with a recent nightly build, and I don't see the thumbs on the home screen. I also don't see borders around buttons, etc.

My testsetup doesn't have these issues, running latest nightly build.
Did you try with fresh skin settings ?
(2016-03-04, 01:08)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed this version on Windows with a recent nightly build, and I don't see the thumbs on the home screen. I also don't see borders around buttons, etc.

same problem here on windows 10 x64
Complete uninstall on Windows 10. Delete the Kodi settings folder, so it is clean.

Reinstall a nightly build (recent) and then the repository then Kodi Beta (Krypton)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kolbjhdbboti8...1.png?dl=0

Same problem!

I'm reluctant to try on my main system just now. What system and build are you using?
I'm using the latest nightly build on win10 x64