Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does changing colors work? Each time I try to change any color it doesn't do anything :/
How do I remove the part circled in Red.

This wasn't on the Jarvis skin build.. I also don't want it on the Krypton one.
Hello Marcel,

I think there is a presentation bug when using CU LRC lyrics in Titan skin.

In case that I missed that this has been discussed already I apologize and ask for the link to the discussion.

I am using latest Kodi beta on a windows machine and using the Titan skin 3.7.38.

I have a lot of music that is showing synchronized lyrics. While in standard Estuary skin the scrolling direction is fine and smooth, the way Titan is showing it is a little bit complicated. First the full text is shifted by two line upwards than it scrolls down smoothly by one line. I think it would make more sense if the text is just scrolled upwards smoothly by one line (as in standard Kodi skin)

When I use cursor buttons to chose a line, everything is fine. It just happens, when synchronized lyrics are available.

I hope the explanation is understandable and that this does make sense to you. I assume a log is not required here.

Oliver
(2016-12-12, 23:51)LupinSansei Wrote: [ -> ]Does changing colors work? Each time I try to change any color it doesn't do anything :/

Anyone else having this problem? I use the Holidays theme but I want to change a few colors and selecting any color doesn't do anything.
On the new PlayerProcessInfo window, there are two bits of info missing that used to be in the old Kodi 16 CodecInfo.

So, could you add (video) bitrate and buffer percentage to PlayerProcessInfo? These are available in the ctrl-shift-O window but not in the normal "O" window.

I have found these items of info useful in the past for determining why some tv channels kept buffering while others played ok so I think they are interesting enough to include if they are available.

Thanks.
(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]For those who reported that when you press the main menu item, for example Movies, it would jump to the first Submenu, I believe I have found a way round this.
Change to a different layout design and then go back to the one you want to use and this seems to cure it. I use Modern Horizontal, I switched to a different Horizontal version and then back to Modern Horizontal and it seems to work now.

Thank you for the tip! This was driving me crazy. I have this happening in the stable version (3.7.23) under Windows and on my Intel NUC with LibreELEC and this Krypton version. Is there a fix yet?
(2016-12-03, 07:52)oldecw86 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't checked the log yet but the widgets don't display at all for movies not music. I'm assuming they should be displaying right? I'll check the log soon.

Do you still have this issue or is it fixed already ?
It's working fine on my setup. if not fixed, try re-assigning the widgets or reset the skin to defaults
(2016-12-03, 09:54)Superbert Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Marcel.
I´ve updated the last version and I have still problems with the splash intro.
The splash works, but after it no menu appears.
Can you please look at that. I love splash.
Thank you.

It's working fine on my end. What are you using as the splash intro ? Videofile, music, picture ?
(2016-12-03, 19:24)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot update to 3.7.38, installtion failed everytime. Ive just removed titan skin and tried to reinstall it and now that wont install at all. Im using the beta repo as always. no change to anything either since last updates. Just wont install at all now Sad
The current Kodi beta 6 has issues with updating the skin. A workaround is to temporary switch to the default skin, let Titan update and than switch back.

https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-6/
(2016-12-03, 20:45)i0zjh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi before i did anything else I wanted to make sure it wasnt an issue in my Kodi user profile so I renamed my Kodi folder and set it up again from scratch. I get the same error on a new install. I've pasted in my log file from launch below. hope this helps and thanks for looking Marcel

The issue should be fixed in the latest beta version, can you confirm ?
Oh btw: next time please don't paste a full log in a forum post. Just paste it on a site like pastebin or something and share the link.
(2016-12-04, 14:22)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Veyr strange but i did not do any of the above. I tried installing it as usual and on the 3rd attempt it worked. Smile

Yeah, it turns out the current Krypton beta 6 has issues with updating a skin, it's a known issue currently which will be fixed in next Kodi beta.
(2016-12-05, 10:12)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Havnt got Emby coverart on as i dont use emby. Pretty sure its not on (at work now so cant see)

Please check to be sure, there's a setting for coverart in the Emby addon settings.
Looking at your screenshot I can see that there's some sort of overlay applied to the posters and they do not have the default aspect ratio for posters. Offcourse I can stretch them in the skin but I think most will agree that that will look more awfull.
(2016-12-06, 06:53)fedex-bermu Wrote: [ -> ]I continue to have problems updating the skin on Win 10 kodi beta. What is more, my kodi temp folder is getting full of the skin temp folders as the problem seems to come from something there. ITs really weird as I have other addons that update frequently, but I only have this problem with the skin.

Please read the Kodi announcements about the beta versions. Kodi Krypton beta has a bug which causes the skin update trouble.
(2016-12-08, 00:35)eengert Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the log file after experiencing the colorpicker error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/23595572/
I appreciate you taking a look. I can't see what's wrong when I view the log so I'm not sure what steps to take to resolve the issue.

OK, I investigated this a bit. Turns out to be a specific issue on the AppleTV/iOS.
For some stuff, for example the colorpicker the python module "PIL" is used.
On your platform you also have python "Pillow" installed which fights with the PIL module.

A bit of a complicated story but if you could try to get rid of the Pillow module on your system it should be fine again.
I'm not sure about a way to workaround it in the code, I need the PIL module for the colorpicker (as that's the module actually creating the color swatches).

I'll investigate it some more in the next couple of days
(2016-12-08, 12:04)epicfail Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the menu items which point to smartplaylists not visible after boot.
After a couple of seconds the menu items appear.

Because the smartshortcuts are generated in the background, it can indeed take a few seconds before thay show up.
I believe the previous version cached some of the smartshortcuts to disk and applied the cached version at Kodi start. I did not yet implement that behaviour backafter the rewrite thinking it should not be a problem that it takes a few seconds to load the menuitems.

If it really bothers you I can try to put it back in a clean way.