Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-17, 17:58)pence Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to get ratings in the bottom right corner in vertical view? It works on netflix view, but nothing in vertical... one of the two options like in the picture, but prefer bottom right. Thanks!
Once the current version is pushed to the Kodi repo I will be doing some rework on the widget details panels. The ratings is one of the things I had in mind for a more consistent experience.
Disregard my previous question. I found it. Operator error.
(2017-02-18, 16:09)PX80 Wrote: [ -> ]when i select Netflix Version2 Layout: how do i get the preview pane top-right corner to be empty or black or same color as the color sheme.

There's an option to not show the large thumbnail on Netflix homescreen, that will disable the whole preview thumb
(2017-02-18, 18:25)disaacso Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. Is anyone else having a problem with streaming episodes not being marked watched when launched from the next episodes widget. Local content is working fine, but streamed content isn't. I think this started for me when I updated from beta .44 to .45 but I can't be sure. I think it might be an issue with my settings as addtolib has been acting oddly for me as well.

"streaming episodes" ? Wrong forum maybe ?
This forum won't provide support for that, and neither does the next episodes widget.
(2017-02-19, 11:58)PX80 Wrote: [ -> ]@Topic: any suggestion on how to disable the background picture permanently?

Disable the global background or set it to a black image ?
(2017-02-19, 17:40)cookerrr Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed when editing a smart playlist, that the order button is a bit screwy. The word descend is there in the dialog, when you click to change it to ascend, the word descend doesn't disappear and they overlap each other. Very small bug, but just letting you know :-) Thanks so much for this awesome skin!

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update
(2017-02-19, 22:46)phrozen Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with the game controller dialog coming in 17 / latest Titan beta?
Is this a TODO portion of the beta? Should I revert back to a different skin, then set up my controllers and then re-install the titan beta?

Well, I did not code that dialog at all Angel
I have no game controlers so impossible for me to test.

I am willing to give it a try coding it blind. In that case you'll have to test it for me ;-)
(2017-02-19, 23:17)lopezdaz Wrote: [ -> ]Just started using Titan and am using the Beta. Awesome skin! Question: Are Custom commands available for Menu and Submenu shortcuts? I do to see this as an option.

Yes, see the option "Change action" in the shortcuts editor. In the dialog that follows next you'll notice an option to manually input any form of command
(2017-02-20, 01:02)Sea Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Since upgrading to Krypton, I've had a lot of menu items on the titan theme display with no text. I tried upgrading to 3.7.45 BETA, but still having issues. It seems a lot more prevalent on my Linux machine than in Windows, but it happens with both.

Go to Settings --> Appearance --> Skin --> Fonts --> Set the font to default or another preference.

Seems to be a Kodi issue with multiple profiles and skins with multiple fonts. For multiple users, the font isn't correctly set
(2017-02-20, 02:14)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-16, 22:20)snarfo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there way to enable a widget with Recent TV Channels in the PVR section? I found that handy since I generally only watch a handful of channels anyway and it was convenient to have them on the home screen in a widget instead of having to go into the channel guide and find them there.

No, sorry as there is no way to retrieve that info from the Kodi json api.
If I find a way to work around that I will add this feature request.

Thanks! It's an option in the Estuary Mod skin, which is one of the few things I miss since I switched to Titan. Keep up the amazing work.
(2017-02-20, 02:40)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-18, 16:09)PX80 Wrote: [ -> ]when i select Netflix Version2 Layout: how do i get the preview pane top-right corner to be empty or black or same color as the color sheme.

There's an option to not show the large thumbnail on Netflix homescreen, that will disable the whole preview thumb

doing this, leaves the background image with an "ugly" grey overlay left&right. I just overwrote the global_blue.jpg with a black background and that does the trick for me

btw: is there a FAQ which covers all settings?
(2017-02-20, 02:11)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-16, 21:43)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]The OSD logos on the playback of a movie sent from the main menu do not play correctly when you have half a view (for example 57%)
However if you play it from the movies section, you do not have this problem.

Is this with normal library content ? Or are you using some streaming addons which we do not support here ?

Hello marcel

It's a library I have on my NAS, and it goes through the Emby addon, it's not a direct kodi library.
(2017-02-20, 01:52)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-15, 20:59)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]I've just tried using default English language, but it still happens. Some cache issue?

Seems to be a kodi bug indeed, I could easily reproduce it.
The issue is that the default font setting isn't set for the additional users, leaving the skín's font empty.
For your additional user(s), just go to settings --> appearance and set the font once to correct the issue.
Can I also ask you to report this issue to the Kodi team ?

(2017-02-15, 20:59)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]I know in fact this is strange. I have that option enabled BTW, and with different LY is working

It will be fixed in next update

Thanks for understanding the issue, I've just posted into the main Kodi support forum Wink
Looks like you have a missing dependency in your latest code release -- it's effecting many modules in the same way:

18:12:04.088 T:11416 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named metadatautils
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\service.py", line 9, in <module>
from resources.lib.backgrounds_updater import BackgroundsUpdater
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 20, in <module>
from smartshortcuts import SmartShortCuts
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\smartshortcuts.py", line 15, in <module>
from metadatautils import detect_plugin_content, KodiDb
ImportError: No module named metadatautils
-->End of Python script error report<--
I have the same in Kodi 16