Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-18, 01:16)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Codec info is removed in krypton

OK I wasn`t aware of that, Thanks again.
Hi Marcel,

Testing 3.7.14.

In Settings->Library->Databases, there are two identical sections, for example two entries for 'Clean Library'. I think more text is needed to make it clear which library will be cleaned.

Best wishes,

Mark
(2016-05-20, 14:29)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]In Settings->Library->Databases, there are two identical sections, for example two entries for 'Clean Library'. I think more text is needed to make it clear which library will be cleaned.

I think you should report that one in the forumthreads for Krypton as that is unrelated to the skin.
My best guess is that this is translation issue as the settings-sections have been merged together in recent Kodi Krypton builds.
(2016-05-20, 16:01)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-20, 14:29)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]In Settings->Library->Databases, there are two identical sections, for example two entries for 'Clean Library'. I think more text is needed to make it clear which library will be cleaned.

I think you should report that one in the forumthreads for Krypton as that is unrelated to the skin.
My best guess is that this is translation issue as the settings-sections have been merged together in recent Kodi Krypton builds.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was a skin issue.

Mark
When trying to add widgets and selecting "default widgets" a message says "getting directory listing" but the window shows up empty
When in live tv, there's no contrxt menu for skin helper pvr artwork
Also can't edit a widget title or layouts etc...
When "hide widget panel background" is enabled, it shows a up white instead of disappearing.
(2016-05-27, 01:53)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When "hide widget panel background" is enabled, it shows a up white instead of disappearing.

Thanks; you found it. This was driving me nuts trying to find which custom color setting to change.
(2016-05-27, 01:05)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to add widgets and selecting "default widgets" a message says "getting directory listing" but the window shows up empty

Can't reproduce this one. Tested with latest skin beta for krypton and latest nightly krypton build.
Maybe it's system related ? Can you have a look at your kodi logfile to see if there are any errors after trying to open the default widgets listing ?
(2016-05-27, 01:34)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When in live tv, there's no contrxt menu for skin helper pvr artwork

All contextmenus provided by the skinhelper addon are currently broken due to a change in Krypton.
Will be fixed within a few weeks with a major rewrite of the skinhelper addon.
(2016-05-27, 01:50)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Also can't edit a widget title or layouts etc...

Also working fine here. Seems that your system is borked atm.
Try to reinstall the skinhelper service by zip:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.94.zip
(2016-05-27, 01:53)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When "hide widget panel background" is enabled, it shows a up white instead of disappearing.

This is already fixed but I did not yet provide a new beta for krypton, will do later today
Yes I'm starting to think that I've overlooked skin helper. I reverted back to Jarvis, but I should've investigated a bit more. Although skin helper was installed, it may have corrupted some how.

Might start fresh and try again tomorrow
(2016-05-27, 01:05)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to add widgets and selecting "default widgets" a message says "getting directory listing" but the window shows up empty
Same for smart shortcuts.