Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IMDB Scraper - TV Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love Universal Movie Scraper because it pulls all the info from IMDB which is accurate. I couldn't find any TV Scraper that gets info from IMDB, and numerous TV Shows have wrong episode numbering on tvdb and themoviedb. I even made an account over there to fix the info but most of it is locked and the mods are no help too. For example, most of the kids TV shows that I have for my kids, mostly Disney Junior shows, have two stories in one episode. On IMDB they are correctly labeled as per official websites and DisneyWiKi etc. However, on tvdb and themoviedb each story is labeled as separate episode, which makes a season with 25 episodes on IMDB to be 50 episodes on tvdb. Shows like Little Charmers, Doc Mcstuffin etc. So my question is: Is there any Add-on / Scraper for TV Info from IMDB?
(2016-01-28, 18:13)Simonsayz Wrote: [ -> ]I love Universal Movie Scraper because it pulls all the info from IMDB which is accurate. I couldn't find any TV Scraper that gets info from IMDB, and numerous TV Shows have wrong episode numbering on tvdb and themoviedb. I even made an account over there to fix the info but most of it is locked and the mods are no help too. For example, most of the kids TV shows that I have for my kids, mostly Disney Junior shows, have two stories in one episode. On IMDB they are correctly labeled as per official websites and DisneyWiKi etc. However, on tvdb and themoviedb each story is labeled as separate episode, which makes a season with 25 episodes on IMDB to be 50 episodes on tvdb. Shows like Little Charmers, Doc Mcstuffin etc. So my question is: Is there any Add-on / Scraper for TV Info from IMDB?

Would like to this know too.