Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi loops on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what is causing this, but has been happening on all the Jarvis betas and now the release candidate. When I launch Kodi, the pvr starts up and as it is loading Kodi freezes and says I have some sort of looping problem. I have to use task manager to kill it or I can wait and it eventually crashes. If I turn the PVR off, Kodi launches fine. This doesn't happen everytime, but almost. After 2 or 3 attempts Kodi does launch and everything is fine. I started debug and collected the logs, I also added the stacktrace to that. I have the crash file, but nit sure of how to upload that. Here are the logs: http://goo.gl/wn0Si6

I was waiting to see if anybody else was seeing this. Since I didn't, thought I would post.
Did you solve this issue I have the same problem too, desparate for answers...

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Yes I did. I was running a script or something to get Jarvis to startup on a certain page. I honestly don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was in my userdata where my advancesettings.xml was. Someone might remeber what it was called. I guess thy removed it in Jarvis, as it worked until then.