Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Most viable IPTV add on for Kodi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
This is my first post here and I just purchased my first android box (MXQ). Smile
I am still trying to figure out how to setup Kodi to my liking. I am looking for an addon(s) that offers me the most live tv channels with a nice layout that is easy to understand. I really enjoyed using DNA TV for the day that it was working, but it's unreliable now (Server Overload) so I don't use it now.
Can anyone please recommend me some good addons for iptv? I'm looking for Canadian channels, thanks!
Moved to the video add-on section.

Have a look through this section, there are a few for Canadian sources (presuming you're geolocated there).
Thanks Darren=)
Anyone?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222347

Try the above to start you off. As I said, look in this section for other possibilities.
(2016-02-01, 21:13)Laziokid Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Darren=)
Anyone?

I'm looking more for a suite of channels kind of thing rather than adding each Canadian channel individually. Is this possible? A great example is the DNA TV how they organize it all like an actual service provider and they have great channels. I'm not the greatest at searching around on the forums for this
(2016-02-01, 22:09)Laziokid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-01, 21:13)Laziokid Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Darren=)
Anyone?

I'm looking more for a suite of channels kind of thing rather than adding each Canadian channel individually. Is this possible? A great example is the DNA TV how they organize it all like an actual service provider and they have great channels. I'm not the greatest at searching around on the forums for this

That add-on provides access to pirated live television streams so it's not to be discussed on this forum. We can only advise on add-ons that provide access to legally available streams.
Ok thank you
DNA TV (not the legal Finnish service) in this thread is a clone of IP Stalker and should not be discussed in the forums.