Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where is Live TV Enabled/Disabled value stored?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Where is the settings -> TV --> Enable value stored inHuh Please help me

System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)
(2016-02-02, 08:25)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)

So can u tell me how to edit that? I mean is there have any method to enable or disable without going to settings Tv menuHuh?

Like changing true to false on a fileHuh

Or is there any ways to use enable disable using a python scriptHuh? Or via a Addon settings menu?
There is no builtin function to edit Kodi settings. But the Skin Helper Service script has such an command. Take a look at the documentation.

Edit:
Never used that command but I assume its exactly what u r looking for: <onclick>StopPVRManager</onclick>
(2016-02-02, 08:33)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]There is no builtin function to edit Kodi settings. But the Skin Helper Service script has such an command. Take a look at the documentation.

Edit:
Never used that command but I assume its exactly what u r looking for: <onclick>StopPVRManager</onclick>

Thanks. It also helped me for another script. But it was not for this time need... Sad
(2016-02-02, 08:33)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]There is no builtin function to edit Kodi settings. But the Skin Helper Service script has such an command. Take a look at the documentation.

Edit:

Can we use SetBool?
As I said: No.
Skins aren't allowed to change Kodi settings.
You have to use script.skin.helper.service for this
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=[NAME OF THE SETTING IN GUISETTINGS])
(2016-02-02, 09:41)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]As I said: No.
Skins aren't allowed to change Kodi settings.
You have to use script.skin.helper.service for this
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=[NAME OF THE SETTING IN GUISETTINGS])

If we use it to make it false value then what is the correct code?

pvrmanager.enabled?
<control type="radiobutton" id="123456">
<label>PVR</label>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=pvrmanager.enabled)</onclick>
<selected>System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)</selected>
</control>
mmmm I need to add it to Python script or to Addon Settings :/
(2016-02-02, 10:06)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]<control type="radiobutton" id="123456">
<label>PVR</label>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=pvrmanager.enabled)</onclick>
<selected>System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)</selected>
</control>

mmmm I need to add it to Python script or to Addon Settings :/
This is just an common radio toggle button, which can be used in any .xml skin file.
(2016-02-02, 10:15)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]This is just an common radio toggle button, which can be used in any .xml skin file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hU-CT...sp=sharing

Can I add it to this?
Can you please tell me what exactly you want to achieve? Because that's an addon settings xml file. This has nothing to do with the skin engine.
I want to change that pvrmanager.enabled value from true to false or false to true using py (Python file). I mean via a Addon
Pages: 1 2