Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add Multiples lines of RSS feed @ different speeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently on Aeon Nox and like it and would like to stick w/ it. I've been wanting to tinker w/ RSS feeds to get multiple lines of news. I can't be the only one. What can I copy/paste and into which xml?

ex.
set 1: Local news
set 2: Sports
set 3: entertainment

All the RSS help I find only shows how to add rss feeds after one another. I want 3 different tickers that I can adjust to different speeds.
bump
If you want multiple lines of RSS Tickers, then this will need to be addressed at skin level so you'll need to manually edit the skin files to show multiples lines of RSS simultaneously. Editing the native Kodi RSS feeds xml file will not work because the skin you are using is designed to show only one line of RSS, just like almost every other Kodi skin.

Have a look at the skinning manuals on the Kodi Wiki pages on how to edit/design a skin to get you started or perhaps you can ask in the Aeon Nox subforum to get some help on coding this skin modification to your personal liking.