Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightly build / Developer thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Renamer bugs - DB Folder
thx... wil check that.

FYI:
Just merged some biiig changes into devel... so it might be quite unstable the next days... especially the update datasources...
ok, the new and improved "update datasources" has been quite finished (for movies and TV shows)
It should at least work as before, but with improved speed (less I/O) and some additional tweaks/fixes.
Please report any issue you find Smile
When updating the data sources unfortunately System directories are read
(System Volume Information; $recycle).
With latest nightly, Updating data sources is mind blowingly fast! Kudos!!
Edit: On the other hand, filtering episodes seem to hang the application. I will test it more.
(2016-04-17, 10:52)spike13 Wrote: [ -> ]When updating the data sources unfortunately System directories are read
(System Volume Information; $recycle).
Thanks, should be already fixed.
Missed a check in the root datasource dir
2.8 latest build won't scrape any episodes.

Edit: Try scraping "That '70s show" please.. I am getting this -
Quote:03:45:43.158 WARN o.tinymediamanager.core.tvshow.tasks.TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask - Error getting metadata ExceptionType=UNKNOWN_CAUSE, ResponseCode=0, URL=http://thetvdb.com/api/<API_KEY>/series/73787/all/en.xml
hmm... works here.

It seems, there's a network problem for you;
TMDB did not receive a valid webpage of that show (with an <id> in it) ResponseCode 0?!?
Are you using a proxy or so?
Did this log message occur asap, or after some time (timeout?)
(2016-04-26, 08:30)myron Wrote: [ -> ]hmm... works here.

It seems, there's a network problem for you;
TMDB did not receive a valid webpage of that show (with an <id> in it) ResponseCode 0?!?
Are you using a proxy or so?
Did this log message occur asap, or after some time (timeout?)

Not using any proxy and log message appears instantaneously. No timeout!
Any plans of adding the ability to download subtitles for TV shows too?
this will be implemented as far as we have enough resources
(2016-05-02, 07:32)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]this will be implemented as far as we have enough resources

cool.. kudos for adding sub support for movies btw. A unique feature I think and so very helpful!
@akya subs scraping for TV shows should be in the nightly build today (settings for the scraper will be in the build tomorrow)
(2016-05-11, 15:45)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]@akya subs scraping for TV shows should be in the nightly build today (settings for the scraper will be in the build tomorrow)

Yup.. Tried it.. Works perfect! Thanks Smile
When I sort movies by Date added / Descending, Not watched movies appear first irrespective of the date they were added.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15