Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-15, 21:29)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bump your posts shorter than 24 hours. Some of us have lives and need sleep.

Simply no! We don't want you to sleep! We need a 24/7/365 availability with response times faster than one minute and solutions for our issues within the first hour after declaration of those issues! Have a nice day or a good night! Wink
(2017-02-15, 21:29)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bump your posts shorter than 24 hours. Some of us have lives and need sleep.

And this is a global community - so worth remembering that some contributors could be up to 12 hours ahead of or behind you...
@wrxtasy

how long does your Media Build boot the First time.I only get the Libreelec Logo over 10 min.With emmc and sdcard i get only the Libreelec logo but nothing happend
(2017-02-16, 19:36)Kevinkuensken Wrote: [ -> ]@wrxtasy

how long does your Media Build boot the First time.I only get the Libreelec Logo over 10 min.With emmc and sdcard i get only the Libreelec logo but nothing happend

Boot takes about 5 seconds with eMMC. So something's wrong. Use LibreELEC USB-SD Creator from LibreElect.TV and try again. See if that works.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@n_
now it works.I must use win 32 Diskimager for odroid.With this it work.How can i check in Kodi with which cpu Clock it works.I have OC to 1.7Ghz but under system only see CPU usage not the Cpu Clock.Under Raspberry Pi3 i had everytime the cpu Clock speed under Hardware information
Well.. that is more or less depending on the skin you use. I use Aeon Nox and go to Settings -> System Info -> Hardware. Shows me the CPU Clock speed of the oDroid. Should work.

Greetz,

_J@n_
no i use the skin too.But i dont have the information.

Have only

CPU:AArch64 Processor rev4
Hardware Odroid C2
Revision 020c
CPU temperature
Total memory
Free memory

but not cpu speed

I have test it with 6skins.All the same.No CPU speed only what i write above.With rpi3 i habe no Problem to See CPU speed

There you have it [emoji6]

Just needs a little tweaking [emoji1]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Wileyfox Spark + met Tapatalk
and what tweak i need??
sry
Hi,
So, based on this thread and advice of @wrxtasy i purchased my C2 from pollin.de.
It rocks!!! I´m really happy with it.
Only issue I have is Ethernet connection - gets lost after i reboot C2. In settings is visible as online and active but I cant connect to the NAS.
I´m running Beta of Libreelec. Is it problem of Odroid?
Thanks for help and mostly for advice!!!
What has happened in the past is that the C2 booting of eMMC has been so quick to start that Router <--> C2 handshake procedures have not had time to complete. Some routers are slower than others.

Luckily there is a setting in LibreELEC to help with this...

Settings > LibreELEC > Network > Advanced Network Settings > Wait for Network before starting Kodi.
Thanks man, You´r the best!
I continue to be impressed by this C2.

Using the hardware guide it didn't some with any nasty surprises, although I would have liked the Turtle Beach USB sound stick to have worked better with optical out for DTS and DD.
However using a HDMI audio extractor it does work fine.
As noted the kernel is not up to the levels enjoyed by my Pi 3 and so USB peripheral support might be a little hit and miss.

But with a 16GB eMMC card for LibreELEC 7.95.3 the C2 is very fast and responsive, using their remote it works well. The CEC support is great with that remote. Switching the TV on and off with the remote and controlling the on and off with the C2 makes it a breeze to use.
Its is nice to also enjoy hevc hardware decoding, the Pi got more than toasty and jittery with its lack of hardware support.

Considering its cost I'm very happy with a LibreELEC supported C2, it does make life so much easier having a well supported piece of hardware for Kodi needs.

Thanks again for your hardware guide wrxtasy and support.
Anyone who used lircd.conf can power on C2, Could you upload your lircd.conf file?

THANKS FOR HELP.