Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help!!! Enabled too many pvr clients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now my kodi freezes up I can't disable the pvr clients to only have one and now I can't use anything without it freezing up eveytimeSad
Turn off Live TV in the settings, then disable the PVR clients. When the PVR client you wish to use is the only one remaining enabled, go back to the Live TV settings. Then clear the data (both in the main panel, and under the Guide panel), then turn Live TV back on.
I've tried this and now I can't click on anything the pvrs still won't disable
Anyone know how to fix this? Please help!!!
I guess no one here knows... I came here cus I was told this was the place to get real answers but I guess not cus no one other than the one person will help me please I'm pleading with anyone who will listen I can not disable any pvr clients someone has to know something
Delete your addonsxx.db file this should reset enabled plugins.
Where is that file located?
I had two one was 16 and the other 19 I deleted both which was probably wrong the pvr reset finally but a bunch of updates failed and it freezes up
(2016-02-05, 21:03)Izzybaby77 Wrote: [ -> ]I had two one was 16 and the other 19 I deleted both which was probably wrong the pvr reset finally but a bunch of updates failed and it freezes up

What are you running Kodi on? PC? Android box?
Android
Probably the easiest thing to do is to start from scratch.

Force stop Kodi in the android app settings, clear cache, clear data (you will lose all settings and any add-ons you have installed) then uninstall Kodi (edit: if you are not using the official Kodi release thenSmile

Re-install either via the Play Store if you have it or if not sideload it from http://kodi.tv/download/
Omg you are amazing thank you so so so much it worked I will definitely come to you if I have any other issues I give you ten stars
(2016-02-05, 21:55)Izzybaby77 Wrote: [ -> ]Omg you are amazing thank you so so so much it worked I will definitely come to you if I have any other issues I give you ten stars

Your welcome Smile