Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MY SCREEN LOOKS LIKE THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am BIG TIME BEGINNER and my Kodi Box is not working. The screen looks like a whole bunch of squares with lines and the top portion (75% of the screen) has orange and the bottom 25% are bluish. Each square has more lines (vertical and horizontal) that look like textile. After unplugging it, the M8S logo appears but then it goes to the screen I described above.

I noted that I could not input a thread in the support section so I used this one for now.

Thank you and look forward to reading some solutions[/size].
It is not a Kodi box it is an android box that has Kodi installed on it. It has nothing to do with Kodi.

Sounds like a hardware issue to me. I would suggest getting a replacement if it is still in warranty.

Unfortunately you get what you pay for with those cheap Far Eastern crappy android boxes, quality control is just not a priority.
Thanks for your quick reply Dangelus, as I mentioned I am totally green and way behind with this technology. Can you give me an idea of what boxes are a better quality? I will defintely return this box!

Much appreciated!
@FERDI - there are dedicated threads just for this question: great place to start is here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252916