Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found the issue with the new artwork and I'll have a fix soon.
(2019-08-24, 15:31)Axel Foley Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might be some updates to Kodi v19 which broke something.
Yup. Artwork Beef is not compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
Is there a way to have artwork beef ignore a particular movie/folder? 

This is for an obscure music DVD thing which has no entry on IMDB/MovieDB etc.  I have made a basic .nfo for it, but I keep getting incorrect artwork added for a similar sounding movie name...
Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.1

Fixes automated settings for movie animated art and characterart.
(2019-09-08, 05:07)rmrector Wrote: [ -> ]Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.1

Anything special we need to do to get the animated artwork
(2019-09-08, 05:29)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-08, 05:07)rmrector Wrote: [ -> ]Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.1

Anything special we need to do to get the animated artwork

I keep getting http error any idea why?
Kyradb downloads are working again, thanks for the update artwork beef is the best app ever
Edit: OK one thing isn't working for me I have set artwork beef up to download 5 characterarts but it downloads only one
Edit2: everything works I had internet problems sorry
(2019-09-08, 12:10)Amjak Wrote: [ -> ]Kyradb downloads are working again, thanks for the update artwork beef is the best app ever
Edit: OK one thing isn't working for me I have set artwork beef up to download 5 characterarts but it downloads only one

I habing same issue I look in folder and see a few character art but in skin I only see one .I'm using the ace skin
(2019-09-09, 22:21)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]I habing same issue I look in folder and see a few character art but in skin I only see one .I'm using the ace skin
Every artwork type needs also skin support! When you see all in the folder then AB has done it's job right.
(2019-09-10, 00:41)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-09, 22:21)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]I habing same issue I look in folder and see a few character art but in skin I only see one .I'm using the ace skin
Every artwork type needs also skin support! When you see all in the folder then AB has done it's job right.

I see what you mean chrissix ,I'm just a little lost here man..I habe same skin on my phone as I do on my shield and on my phone i get all animated artwork but on my shield i dont ..
(2019-09-13, 04:38)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean chrissix ,I'm just a little lost here man..I habe same skin on my phone as I do on my shield and on my phone i get all animated artwork but on my shield i dont ..
on previous post you was talking about character art and now animated artwork, bit confused i cannot follow the context
Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.2

Fixes identifying existing local movie set artwork.
I use Artwork Beef and it works great, thank you for that.

But I have a little Problem with this Add-on Version 0.26.1
I have my Movies and TV-Shows on 2 Flashdrives. I tried the setting for Artwork Beef to save Artwork locally, but realised soon that this is not working, because it is only one Flashdrive connected.
So I changed all settings to save to Kodi Cache only. But I still get the error that Artwork Beef cannot save the Image File.
What can I do to get rid of this error ?
Using AB v0.26.2. I've modded Estuary Fanart view with a fadelabel control. I recently tagged my first movie set. The movie set artwork is located in a central directory and the artwork is cached.
I have one fanart image located in the 'movie set name' folder. The fanart to fanart9 in the last/newest movie in the set is also cached for the movie set. How can I stop AB from displaying the fanart from any movie folder and only the movie set folder?
(2019-09-14, 23:32)bansheeat Wrote: [ -> ]I use Artwork Beef and it works great, thank you for that.

I have my Movies and TV-Shows on 2 Flashdrives. I tried the setting for Artwork Beef to save Artwork locally, but realised soon that this is not working, because it is only one Flashdrive connected.
So I changed all settings to save to Kodi Cache only. But I still get the error that Artwork Beef cannot save the Image File.

I have 2 Android mediaplayers one xaiox r9 with Android 5 and an Nvidia shield tv. Artwork Beef can only download and store files on my shield on my xaiox I get an error can't write file to drive..... So I think this is an error because of Android write permission limitations. But I could be wrong...
(2019-09-15, 12:42)Amjak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-14, 23:32)bansheeat Wrote: [ -> ]I use Artwork Beef and it works great, thank you for that.

I have 2 Android mediaplayers one xaiox r9 with Android 5 and an Nvidia shield tv. Artwork Beef can only download and store files on my shield on my xaiox I get an error can't write file to drive..... So I think this is an error because of Android write permission limitations. But I could be wrong... 
But Artwork Beef writes he cannot save Image File to my Flash Drive - which is okay, because this Flash Drive is not connected. But I changed the Settings of Artwork Beef to save Artwork to Kodi Cache only, but I still get this Error.