Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Summer of Code 2016 - Welcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Students interested in working with Kodi, welcome! In this sub-forum feel free to ask questions, discuss projects, or propose ideas. If somehow you've stumbled here without seeing our project ideas page first, be sure to check it out: Google Summer of Code 2016

This year's mentors will be determined based upon the projects chosen. Nathan Betzen (natethomas) is our GSoC admin.

You can see some past GSoC ideas and proposals at: Category:Google Summer of Code

At present we are still waiting to find out whether we have been accepted into GSOC 2016. Check back on February 29th to find out the news.

Links of interest:

Google Summer of Code homepage
Google Summer of Code - Wikipedia article on GSoC
Google Summer of Code 2016 Ideas - our project ideas page
Note: Please do not use this thread for conversations about ideas. If you have an idea you think would be good for a student to work on, or even better, if you are a student with an idea, please create a new thread for that idea.
Maybe I am blind, but I could not find KODI as an Organisa[/u]tion. Does this mean KODI has not been accepted?
(2016-03-18, 17:40)Sylus Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I am blind, but I could not find KODI as an Organisa[/u]tion. Does this mean KODI has not been accepted?

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/orga...y=graphics