Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: English Premier League replays Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I am located in the United States and I cant watch the English Premier League streams at the hours they play live. I'm looking for someplace that i can watch replays of all of the English premier league games. I currently have Football Replays but it doesn't always have the games I want to watch. Could you direct me to somewhere that I can watch full replays of the English Premier League replays?
Thread moved to video add-ons.

There is the premier league pass add-on but I'm not sure if that works where you are or for how long, as I recall reading somewhere that they might have lost the future rights to the EPL.
(2016-02-07, 22:43)EPL Lover Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I am located in the United States and I cant watch the English Premier League streams at the hours they play live. I'm looking for someplace that i can watch replays of all of the English premier league games. I currently have Football Replays but it doesn't always have the games I want to watch. Could you direct me to somewhere that I can watch full replays of the English Premier League replays?

Take a look @ this add on

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...=nbc+extra
PLP will work for the rest of the season but after that nope.
PLP add on works for replays and doesn't require an official log in
Does it have all of the games highlights?
ou just major games?
Search "Football Today kodi" in Gooogle
That add-on is only available via banned add-on (wiki) repos, so I would strongly doubt that its sources are legal. Beware.