Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Super Slick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Ronie (I Assume its still yourself that codes Transparency)

Just want to say i've been using this skin since its inception and i cannot bring myself to use anything else.

We had some conversations a long time ago but i no longer find the need to ask questions as it just works as it should.

You seem to read my mind with what you add and just wanted to say thanks for your hard work over the years.

Big respect to you mate and long live your commitment to this awesome skin.

Cheers

Dek
Double that here... Transparency isn't appreciated until try something else.
Wow i thought ALOT of people would show respect to Ronie for his awesome work, as PatK says you dont know what you have until its gone.

I'm sure there would be a raft of replies if Ronie said he was considering stopping transparency - but i assure you Ronnie myself PatK and many of my friends would be lost without Transparency, nothing comes within 75% of it imho.
139 views and not one other word of praise, least you know Patk and myself would be devestated without your efforts.
cheers guys, much appreciated.

no worries though, i'm doing this for fun, not glory ;-)
I know but its nice to hear how you enhance other fun at the same time as you do mine!
(2016-02-12, 21:13)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]139 views and not one other word of praise, least you know Patk and myself would be devestated without your efforts.

Is it too late to add a simple "me too" ? Wink

Seriously, this is a majorly cool skin. I've been using it since Gotham. The latest 9.x.x release for Jarvis is superb - I really like the new look.

TBH I couldn't imagine using anything else.

Thanks ronie.
I would also like to add a big "Thank You!", not only for the skin but for your patient on-going support of it.

Tobor
here here, motivational master that i am (sarc of course Ronie)