Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reccomendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all brand new to this forumBig Grin

I have just set up my amazon fire stick with kodi and have started using some add ons.

As i am newbie i was just after some tips and advice on some of your must have add ons and general tips for getting the most out of my experiance please go easy on me as i very new to this but can not wait to start learning with help from you guys and this forum.

I am into my sport and tv series

please feel free to offer me some newbie advice all help will be very much appreciated Smile
There are some fantastic add-ons in the official repositories and great discussions in the individual sub forums.

Just be aware we only support and discuss LEGAL add-ons here. If you're after add-ons that give you access to the latest TV shows, movies and premium sporting events for free then you're in the wrong place.
oh right ok how do i know the difference?
Here is a list which is not exhaustive:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

Other than that it is common sense. If you would normally have to pay for it and you're getting it for free then is likely to be piracy.