Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 15.2 not auto updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have kodi 15.2 installed on android and kodi is not auto updating. I tried to do a manual auto update and the check repo flashed and disappear instally and does not check the other repos as it normally does. I delete the *.db and rebooted router still not updating. Any suggestions?
15.2 is the current stable release and the one in the Google Play store, so if that's what you have installed then there's nothing to update.

Or did you have a previous version installed and you're now trying to update it to 15.2?

What hardware and Android version are you using? Where is your Kodi install file coming from, Play store or somewhere else (if so where)?
i apologize i think i did not explain my problem clearly. Sorry for that. In fact it is my repo which are not auto updating. I tried the manual update does not work either. But all addons are working fine they just not being updated. Also, when I go to Install from repo, I cannot open any repo, I click on them nothing happens.