Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Empty guide with Jarvis RC3 sometimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing to Isengard 15.2 I notice that when I open Kodi while my server is off I sometimes get an empty guide. Kodi always wakes the server but for some reason my guide stays empty sometimes. I need to close Kodi and and open it again to have my guide back.
In Isengard the pvr manager noticed when the server was awake and began importing all data. It seems this is not (always) the case in Jarvis RC3 and before. Does it need a delay to notice the server is awake or not.
I don't know if this is Kodi or Addon related?

Kodi log

Thanks
For me, this issue has always been present, even in Isengard.
The backend has the data (same as in your case), within kodi there's a interval set for fetching the epg data.
Still, after initial succesful import, after some time the guide will be empty ( this, sometimes, corrects itself and occasionally fill the guide). A restart of kodi solves it.
Since i am not sure what end (backend or kodi) is responsible for the updates, i have brought this up here and. Dvblogic.
Since the issue has not been solved yet, i worked around this by having kodi stopped and restarted between sleep/hibernations.

/edit: forgot to mention it also happens on a 24hr-always-on setup so i don't think it's due to the server having been offline...