Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Dan, working perfectly now.
(2017-10-10, 14:56)mark112887 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to point out that when scraping ember doesn't seem to grab trailer URLs

I will fix that tomorrow. IMDB has changed the website again.
I'm using the latest alpha. I increasingly have gotten an error that "startIndex cannot be larger than length of string. Parameter name: startIndex" when I filter by marked and then scrape all marked. Not entirely I can replicate it every time. I'm scrapping without filter by marked now and it scrapped the first two and then gave the error on the third. The third was in a separate source. Maybe that had something to do with it. Scrapping that last one manually seemed to work.
(2017-10-12, 03:49)ss4johnny Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the latest alpha. I increasingly have gotten an error that "startIndex cannot be larger than length of string. Parameter name: startIndex" when I filter by marked and then scrape all marked. Not entirely I can replicate it every time. I'm scrapping without filter by marked now and it scrapped the first two and then gave the error on the third. The third was in a separate source. Maybe that had something to do with it. Scrapping that last one manually seemed to work.

I need the log file.
Dan if I want a fresh Install but want to keep my settings / directories etc What should I keep & what should I delete ?
I kept the settings and reinstalled but now am having SQL logic error or missing database Sad
(2017-10-12, 15:24)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Dan if I want a fresh Install but want to keep my settings / directories etc What should I keep & what should I delete ?
Directories "Profiles" and "Temp" (if you want the save the cached images).

(2017-10-12, 15:57)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]I kept the settings and reinstalled  but now am having SQL logic error or missing database Sad

Has been fixed today, will be included in komplex's next daily build.
That happens only with new databases, not with upgraded from an older version.
(2017-10-12, 09:34)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-12, 03:49)ss4johnny Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the latest alpha. I increasingly have gotten an error that "startIndex cannot be larger than length of string. Parameter name: startIndex" when I filter by marked and then scrape all marked. Not entirely I can replicate it every time. I'm scrapping without filter by marked now and it scrapped the first two and then gave the error on the third. The third was in a separate source. Maybe that had something to do with it. Scrapping that last one manually seemed to work.

I need the log file.

Next time it happens, I'll upload it.
Is it because of the current version I have or is it the IMDB issue. Seems everything running really slow even image scraping. Seems like it been this way for last month or so. I am on 1.4.8 23.3
Dan : If I may make a suggestion / Request.
Can we have a setting for Backup / Restore in cases of re installs etc etc. So in settings Ember can ask to create a directory to have backups which it can subsequently look for restore as well.
This will definitely help us all ! I recently found out that the hard way..and dont want anyone else including me to go through the same again.
(2017-10-17, 16:09)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Dan : If I may make a suggestion / Request.
Can we have a setting for Backup / Restore in cases of re installs etc etc. So in settings Ember can ask to create a directory to have backups which it can subsequently look for restore as well.
This will definitely help us all ! I recently found out that the hard way..and dont want anyone else including me to go through the same again.

+1
(2017-10-17, 16:09)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Dan :  If I may make a suggestion / Request.
Can we have a setting for Backup / Restore  in cases of re installs etc etc. So in settings Ember can ask to create a directory to have backups which it can subsequently look for restore as well.
This will definitely help us all !  I recently found out that the hard way..and dont want anyone else including me to go through the same again.

http://bugs.embermediamanager.org
(2017-10-18, 09:29)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-17, 16:09)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Dan :  If I may make a suggestion / Request.
Can we have a setting for Backup / Restore  in cases of re installs etc etc. So in settings Ember can ask to create a directory to have backups which it can subsequently look for restore as well.
This will definitely help us all !  I recently found out that the hard way..and dont want anyone else including me to go through the same again.

http://bugs.embermediamanager.org

Feature request done Dan !
(2017-10-10, 23:38)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-10, 14:56)mark112887 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to point out that when scraping ember doesn't seem to grab trailer URLs

I will fix that tomorrow. IMDB has changed the website again.

Dan, has the trailer URL issue still not bin fixed? I just compiled the latest available version about 5 minutes ago and it's still not pulling the trailer URL

I just enabled KI sync and I see this since last several hours.