Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help me please ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just got my android, doesn't load anything really, have Phoenix and Genesis but never loads a film ? I have done a debug and have a log file but there is nothing telling me what I do next ? Can someone help me ?
What you can do next is to get rid of the banned add-ons.
That's a great start thanks, looks like I have advised wrong ....
Can you advise what are the in banned ones to download ?
Right ones I meant
We do not generally support that kind of add-on, as they will violate the forum rules (wiki) on piracy (the same reason why we have the banned add-on (wiki) list, of which the two you mentioned are prime candidates).

Kodi is a media player, and does not in itself provide any media. There are add-ons available which do, have a look in the video add-on section of both this forum and the add-ons official repo in Kodi (under settings > addons) for examples of what is available with legal and legitimate sources. Also read the notes on free content (wiki) for more clarification.

Generally you'll find that such crappy piracy add-ons are very problematic due to the short-lived nature of their illegal sources on which they depend. If you want to use that kind of stuff then go ask wherever you got them from, they are not welcome here (and threads asking about them would normally be binned - this one was only saved by what you said in your follow-up posts above).
You never know till you ask, as I said I am new to this
True, although reading the rules (as you were invited to do when you registered, and as it says at the top of the main page of each forum section) is also a good way of getting some answers, as is the wiki (wiki). The page for the first time user (wiki) is a good beginning.