Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: movie information in context menu not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using a nook hd+ tablet with cm10. When I long-press a movie, the context menu appears, but when I press movie information the context menu simply disappears and no movie information is displayed. The only way I can get the movie information to appear is by changing settings to have the movie information appear when I hit play. I have tested on isengard and jarvis with the same results. I also used confluence and re-touched skins with the same results. I have an ouya with cm10 installed and I can get the movie information by pressing "I" on the remote, but of course I do not have a remote for my tablet. Any suggestions? This is very frustrating as I use movie information to tell me the mpaa rating.

thanks for any help,
Check that the folder under Videos -> Files still has the "content set" to movies or TV shows. If it gets unset then the Info window won't work, even if other library features still work.
Are you talking about system - videos - file list? If so, I do not see that setting.
No, I mean accessing your video files from the video files "view".