Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: youtube problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im running gotham xbmc and have youtube 5.1.16 and out of nowhere i tried using the youtube addon and it wont do anything for me.
i try search, it says no search results. nothing shows up in my subscriptions, everything is blank or it gives an error "unknown kind =" ". if i try searching for something i previously searched for it says project set for deletion... i cant sign out, it just says it failed. but everything thats in the live section works... i tried deleting the addon, restarting xbmc and my pc.. nothings worked. when i delete the addon and reinstall it, its already set up like im logged in... i dont know if maybe theres a way to completely delete everything remaining from the addon so its like brand new when i reinstall it. does anybody know of any ideas?
I think you will find your answers in this sub forum and people that have experience with the add-on.

Add-on:YouTube (wiki)
Is this only a fix for pc? I want to fix my Gboxq?
(2016-02-21, 15:13)Pandemonium2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this only a fix for pc? I want to fix my Gboxq?

The fix should work equally well on that. I don't believe it is OS specific. I have installed it on Raspberry PIs, Windows PCs, Linux PCs and an Android tablet.
Update your addon with fix released by finalmakerr & it should start working again

http://offshoregit.com/finalmakerr/Fixed...5.1.17.zip
I see bromix deleted the source. is this true?