Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi freeze on Nexus player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a very irritating problem with Kodi on my Nexus Player. After around one hour of watching video on Kodi either the picture freezes or subtitle and menufreezes while video continue. If I go to Nexus home screen and back into Kodi I can start the video again. But after some seconds it freezes again. After watching a video (an episode of a tv show) and returning to the Kodi home screen it can freeze at the home screen with out watching anything.

Here is a debug-log from a time when subtitle and menu freezed while video continued

http://xbmclogs.com/pmzdc6ddl

I have tried different versions of Kodi with the same result. I am pretty sure it is not buffer problem. I haven't read about anyone else having this problem. Is something wrong with my NP?
I was hoping that someone have the same problem, or that someone could help. Please!! Do you need a new debug log? I can tell you that I can watch anything from my NAS with Anchor video player on my NP with out any problem.
You're log link is broken.