Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-03-14, 07:43)phnt0m Wrote: [ -> ]i'm so excited that skins are back. these are beautiful. however when I use the new skins included in the last update, the progress marker doesn't show up so I have no idea how far into each show I am. also, in certain skins when I don't have movie/show art it uses my channel logos instead but the dimensions are off. is there something else I need to do when I change the skin?
I"ll update and fix the issues soonSmile
New skin "Classical" added.
Used to be the "Default" skin at the early stages of PTVL.Original skin from @Darkonaut,further improvements from @Lunatixz,@Marshall.
I love these skins, but I'm seeing a problem with my PVR channels. The guide doesn't seem to update and show the proper info. If I'm on the channel and hit "i" to see the channel info it shows the correct information, but the guide itself doesn't seem to be showing the proper information.

I'm using PurpleNox btw.
(2016-03-15, 08:39)MrsAngelD Wrote: [ -> ]I love these skins, but I'm seeing a problem with my PVR channels. The guide doesn't seem to update and show the proper info. If I'm on the channel and hit "i" to see the channel info it shows the correct information, but the guide itself doesn't seem to be showing the proper information.

I'm using PurpleNox btw.
Your issue has nothing to do wirh skins.
You must post a log under the bugs thread
(2016-03-15, 17:46)tromy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-15, 08:39)MrsAngelD Wrote: [ -> ]I love these skins, but I'm seeing a problem with my PVR channels. The guide doesn't seem to update and show the proper info. If I'm on the channel and hit "i" to see the channel info it shows the correct information, but the guide itself doesn't seem to be showing the proper information.

I'm using PurpleNox btw.
Your issue has nothing to do wirh skins.
You must post a log under the bugs thread

You're right, I figured out that if I enabled the option to update live channels every launch It fixes the problem. Still Awesome Skins Smile
Building a look-alike skin to"Estuary" for Pseudo Live TV.
Here is the EPG so far...haven't decided about the info overlay yet...

@tromy - very nice! that will complete the package!
The cube skin is fantastic. It is the one that looks the best in the Arctic: Zephyr skin I use. Any chance of a PSTVL skin for Arctic: Zephyr in dark mode? If not I will try my very unskilled hand at a few changes to blend it better with Artic. Thanks for all you and Lunatixz have done.
(2016-03-17, 01:37)shinedou Wrote: [ -> ]The cube skin is fantastic. It is the one that looks the best in the Arctic: Zephyr skin I use. Any chance of a PSTVL skin for Arctic: Zephyr in dark mode? If not I will try my very unskilled hand at a few changes to blend it better with Artic. Thanks for all you and Lunatixz have done.

I use Arctic as well with dark dialog... You don't think the default skin works well with it?
(2016-03-17, 01:55)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-17, 01:37)shinedou Wrote: [ -> ]The cube skin is fantastic. It is the one that looks the best in the Arctic: Zephyr skin I use. Any chance of a PSTVL skin for Arctic: Zephyr in dark mode? If not I will try my very unskilled hand at a few changes to blend it better with Artic. Thanks for all you and Lunatixz have done.

I use Arctic as well with dark dialog... You don't think the default skin works well with it?

It does but what I really like about the Cube skin is it's full screen video when in the epg and the transparency of the epg and info dialogs. The Cube skin just seems to fit in with the overall feel of Arctic dark mode. The more I have used cube today the more I think it is almost the perfect compliment to Arctic and I am now not so sure if anything should be changed about it.
(2016-03-16, 20:53)tromy Wrote: [ -> ]Building a look-alike skin to"Estuary" for Pseudo Live TV.

This looks fantastic.
(2016-03-16, 21:05)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]@tromy - very nice! that will complete the package!

(2016-03-18, 14:20)RayW1986 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-16, 20:53)tromy Wrote: [ -> ]Building a look-alike skin to"Estuary" for Pseudo Live TV.

This looks fantastic.
Thanks guysSmile
EPG window is almost ready.

Made some progress...Added multi image backround to (represent themes)...

Image Image

Image Image
New skin "Estuary" added to Skin Manager.

Sample screenshots at first post.
(2016-03-24, 11:41)tromy Wrote: [ -> ]New skin "Estuary" added to Skin Manager.

Sample screenshots at first post.

@tromy great work! Thanks... Color shifting reminds me of @ARYEZ aurora skin Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7