Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube not working on Firestick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ladies and gents. New to the forum here. I recently upgraded to Jarvis and it was working fine but now YouTube is giving me the 'daily limit exceeded' on anything I try that is connected to it and the YouTube app itself does the same thing. Any thoughts? If this has already been addressed I apologize in advance. Thanks!!!
Hello this thread(I know it's a long one) HERE should help you a bit.
Clear KODI cache and you'll be good to go again.
That's what I do every time I get that.
Yeah my man unfortunately it doesn't seem it's going to be that easy with mine. I appreciate the assistance though!
(2016-02-17, 21:01)bazzz3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello this thread(I know it's a long one) HERE should help you a bit.

(2016-02-17, 21:53)Phryzm Wrote: [ -> ]Clear KODI cache and you'll be good to go again.

Appreciated my man! Looks like I have long battle ahead of me. :/
I have a similar problem. Running Kodi 14.0 and YouTube 5.1.16 with absolutely no problems but for the last few days I have been receiving "Daily Limit Exceeded" sometimes after playing just one video. I lose a lot of the menu items like History too. The daily limit appears restored every 24 hours but exceeds almost immediately. I have tried reinstalling YouTube, cleared cache, replaced profile data ~ none of this has helped. Any help would be gratefully appreciated ~ I am stumped!
Please go to the main YouTube thread. Keep the conversation in one place.
(2016-02-17, 21:53)Phryzm Wrote: [ -> ]Clear KODI cache and you'll be good to go again.
Not going to help at all.
APOLOGIES ~ moved to YouTube main thread where my issue in Post 6 above (daily limit exceeded) is current.