Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Desperate for some technical help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Desperate for some technical help
Gone to reset up my i3 nuc running openelec this morning. Like to reset it couple times a year etc
Anyway having reinstalled latest stable openelec I went to add my movies. I get an error message that it's unable to connect to remote server
I can add tv shows fine but not movies
So thought it must be a scraper issue so went to install my addons and perhaps get another scraper
However every single repo I add is empty, no matter the repo and no matter the number of refreshes I do, they are all empty

Any ideas ?
No amount of manually refreshing the repos etc will work. Even the stock Kodi repo is empty.
It's as if not connected to Internet but it's scraping tv shows fine just not scraping movies or finding anything in any repo
I think I may be onto something but it makes ZERO sense

If I change the view options so I am not hiding incompatible addons guess what ?

Yep all the addons now show but marked as incompatible ! Now this is for each and every addon and is now same on 3 separate devices !
i can't see any Debug Log
Thats a BIG part of problem,

I cant add one as the log program will not show either !

Ill see if can do it manually
No changes to home hub, was working prior to reformat / reinstall

does the same on 3 seperate devices

i3 nuc, i5 pc and pi2
Well part of your problem is here:

12:21:35 74.895584 T:1754948672 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.salts]: requires script.module.myconnpy version 1.1.6 which is not available
12:21:35 74.907425 T:1754948672 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.1channel]: requires script.module.addon.common version 2.0.0 which is not available
12:21:35 74.908485 T:1754948672 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.salts]: requires script.module.myconnpy version 1.1.6 which is not available

all of which is not supported on this forum. Please see: Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki) and this: http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=258
Aware of that. but its even stock addons / programs not showing

its as if on each device kodi is not installing correctly

Ive only placed those on to see if it is everything thats not working and that show it is
try again
This is the log from the most basic of installs
no repos etc added

http://xbmclogs.com/pf7ywbwuh

Only about 5 programs shown in default kodi, everything else shown as broke
I had an issue where my NAS SMB shares were not being seen by KODI.

OpenElec establishes the network connection. KODI establishes the SMB connection. The problem was that KODI was looking for the shares before OpenElec's network connection was fully established.

Adding a 1 second delay before starting KODI solved the problem. This is controlled under OpenElec Networking Advanced settings.