Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: how to reinstall KODI features to amazon firestick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed my amazon firestick. I have mistakenly now deleted all the pre installed kodi features and addons. So I am unable to watch any TV shows or movies, live TV etc. I have tried to reinstall everything but am unable to do it. Can anyone help?
All the official kodi add ons should be via the repository, there have been some server issues so if you are having problems with the official repository I would keep trying.
(2016-02-19, 16:41)seehee Wrote: [ -> ]I recently installed my amazon firestick. I have mistakenly now deleted all the pre installed kodi features and addons. So I am unable to watch any TV shows or movies, live TV etc. I have tried to reinstall everything but am unable to do it. Can anyone help?

Kodi does does not come any add-ons pre-installed that allows you to watch TV Shows, Movies and Live TV. You can only achieve this by installing add-ons or setting up your local media library and PVR client.

Did you get your Fire Stick pre-installed with Kodi or did you do it yourself?
Um I believe almost all the PVR add ons are installed by default (unless you select otherwise) they just need to be enabled to watch live TV (a selection of movies and tv shows being part of that).
(2016-02-19, 23:09)jakejm79 Wrote: [ -> ]Um I believe almost all the PVR add ons are installed by default (unless you select otherwise) they just need to be enabled to watch live TV (a selection of movies and tv shows being part of that).

Yes I said set it up, I don't get the impression the OP has set up a PVR backend. Trying to get more information to work with and my crystal ball is out for repair Smile