Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MQ for Jarvis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Kodi-User,

I use Kodi Jarvis final (16.0) actually. But there are avaible no Aeon MQ Skin (also not under Add-On/ Look&Feel/ Skins)... Do you know what I can do to use the MQ6 in Jarvis?

Regards from germany
mirage_19
(2016-02-21, 11:55)mirage_19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kodi-User,

I use Kodi Jarvis final (16.0) actually. But there are avaible no Aeon MQ Skin (also not under Add-On/ Look&Feel/ Skins)... Do you know what I can do to use the MQ6 in Jarvis?

Regards from germany
mirage_19

Uninstall 16 than install 15, install MQ6 skin than upgrade to 16 again.
Aeon MQ7 but it´s work in progress and don´t have public release, for now restrict translators and donours.

Have mod MQ6 for Kodi Jarvis, available in this area. Official MQ6 don´t have support for Jarvis, was created for use with Kodi Isengard.
That sounds good. :-) Please, do you have a link to these mod. ;-)
Good evening,

I find 2 Mods. MQ6 Spin-2 and MQ Mod 3.3.07. Everyone knows what Skin-Mod for Jarvis?
(2016-02-21, 21:06)mirage_19 Wrote: [ -> ]I find 2 Mods. MQ6 Spin-2 and MQ Mod 3.3.07. Everyone knows what Skin-Mod for Jarvis?

Es wurde Dir doch bereits gesagt was Du zu tun hast.

"Uninstall 16 than install 15, install MQ6 skin than upgrade to 16 again."

Auf deutsch. Installier Isengard, dann installier MQ6 und danach machst Du ein Upgrade auf Jarvis und fertig.

Und welcher MOD auf Jarvis läuft erfährst Du wenn Du in den entsprechenden Threads liesst...
(2016-02-21, 21:06)mirage_19 Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening,

I find 2 Mods. MQ6 Spin-2 and MQ Mod 3.3.07. Everyone knows what Skin-Mod for Jarvis?

As Wanilton already explained [PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis is only available to "donors" (paid vip membership in xbmcbrasil.com forum) or colaborators/translators.

AFIK the only free (as in "no need to pay to access/use/download") Aeon MQ mod available for Kodi 16 is Kodi 16 - [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis by scott967.

Right now the mod thread is buried in page 3 of this forum but it works fine, simply follow the link i posted.
(2016-02-21, 16:59)Repoman Wrote: [ -> ]Uninstall 16 than install 15, install MQ6 skin than upgrade to 16 again.

This will give you a frankenbuid result, Kodi 16 will work to some extend but some options on menus and settings will not appear on skin (specially Live TV and PVR sections) because this skin is made for Kodi 15 not 16.

Like Frankenstein it will be somewhat "alive".

Big Grin
Good morning,

thanks @◘ all
I use the MQ5 for Jarvis now. :-)
How come do we have to wait for mq7 now? mq6 v.4.2.0 is ment for jarvis and have been finished ages ago. So are you telling us we can only get mq6 for jarvis if we pay for it? Even though you have said over and over again Wanilton that it will be released to public once finished.

Well Aeon mq6 v4.2.0 last update was the 2/12/15 nearly 3 months ago. Now jarvis is released so you are not going to release Aeon mq6 for jarvis?

This is getting beyond a joke. Kodi is ment to be free and open source and you are the only skin making money out of it.
Aeon MQ6 4.2.0 Jarvis here is a link to aeon mq6 for jarvis but seems we have to pay for it even though it is finished.
look for this post

MOD] AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1
by emiralles

Download and use this for Jarvis .........it's the best!!
And WORKS!!
Use what?
(2016-02-25, 00:01)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Use what?

I think he speaks about that:

(2015-12-23, 15:13)emiralles Wrote: [ -> ]NEW VERSION 3.3.0.10 JARVIS VERSION TEST !!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...VF4dENhTFE

Ath the end of this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2194437
That is just a modded skin. Not an official release that you can download via addons
Pages: 1 2