Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Keeping view states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems keeping views sticking ? Say I choose a list view on addons then come out of it. When I return to it it does, at random times, revert to a posters view. Anyone else have this problem ? It happens in certain sections only
Nobody else having the same problems ?
Nothing for a skin to do. Kodi remembers the view states, but addons sometimes force a particular view. You'll have to ask the addon author.
Mmmmm it could be an add-on but I'm not convinced. If I go to programs, scroll down, usually in list view, sometimes it just snaps to poster view and I have to set it back.

I tried the new skin for Jarvis on a completely different machine and that did exactly the same again with both machines having different addons.

I can't reproduce it at will but it does happen at least once or twice a day
Oh and to follow up, and this is in no way a moan but just to clarify. Mimic is the only skin that seems to have this behaviour. And I've used lots. Hope you can offer some advice because I seriously love what you've done here
Sorry, I've never experienced this and it's impossible to trouble shoot without more info. What version of Mimic and Kodi are you using? Did you install a vanilla version of Kodi downloaded from kodi.tv, or are you using a community build? The only time I've heard of settings being reset is when using one of those "builds."
No running on vanilla build, stock kodi, reproduced on both 15.2 and 16 fresh installs. No idea why it's doing what it does lol