Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issue with nfs and FireTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've had to change my IP-Range at home due to my new modem from UnityMedia. Well my sources are nfs-shares in KODI with 192.168.1.*; this does not work any longer as my IP range is now 192.168.0.*.
The pity is: everytime I try to change something the FTV just freezes. Even if I try to add a new source. As soon as I click on "nfs" it's gone.

Anyone of you having an idea? Thats really anoying. Sad
Change the IP range back to 192.168.1.x? Remove and re-add your NFS shares?
Hmm... already tried to change the IP range.
If i try to add an nfs it just hungs :/ only thing i can imagine is deleting all the data. But i don't want to start fresh tbh
Just wait it out. I had to change IP's this weekend too and i would get LONG freezes when trying to connect to the new NFS shares. Just give it 5+ min and then it should be working. After the inital freezes, they all came back for me.

I had this happen on a Linux kodiubuntu and Nvidia Shield TV

Cheers!
Hmpf. Did not really work for me. Just deleted everything. Gonna build my database from new Sad
If your IP changes alot, maybe use Hostname instead of IP. Because your rebuilding, maybe its time to look at that