Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HTSP Version Mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just installed Kodi 16 and i just get the error 'HTSP Version Mismatch'. What is the issue here? is it my version of TVHeadend? I really hope not and I've had many many issues with the newer version of TVHeadend and have not been able to get it to work successfully.

I really appreciate the help. If I need to downgrade back to 15.2 I would love to do that but I am unsure how to do this in Ubuntu.
This error indeed means that your version of tvheadend is to old. Jarvis requires at least tvheadend 4.0.x.

While I can imagine that you have trouble with latest unstable tvheadend 4.1.x, latest stable 4.0.8 is known to work really well. You really really should give tvh 4.0.8 a try.
Thank you so much. I don't suppose you can point me in the right direction for installing multiple instances of tvheadend on my server. I want to try a side my side install of my current version and version 4. Just so I can make sure I'm able to get everything working and don't lose everything.
(2016-02-24, 09:19)verybigleen Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much. I don't suppose you can point me in the right direction for installing multiple instances of tvheadend on my server. I want to try a side my side install of my current version and version 4. Just so I can make sure I'm able to get everything working and don't lose everything.

Do a search, I recall some post (i think even on the kodi forum) that linked to someone who explains how to run multiple instances. Can't find it in my 30secs of looking though, so i'm directing you to the search.