Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Aired vs. DVD Episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a couple of shows on Kodi that are listing wrong for the episode names and numbers. One of them is Season 1 of Star Trek. My files are ripped and labeled correctly from DVD but Kodi was listing them in order of Aired episodes from TVDB. The file names are like this -> "Star Trek - S02E13 - The Trouble With Tribbles". I went into Files and changed the content for the show to use DVD Order under settings, but it will not reset the order properly. It continues to show me the show in Aired order so all the episodes are labeled wrong. I went back to check on the settings again and DVD Order was checked. How do I fix this? Thanks! Smile
Personally i would manually name it if its just one season but there prob a genius fix for it.
Did you refresh the episodes after changing it to DVD order? Just rescanning your library isn't enough. You have to refresh the episodes in the series.
Refresh worked. Thanks a lot! I never actually used refresh before. It's hidden in there under Reload when using Aeon MQ 6. All is well now. Thank you again.