Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Library gone following Jarvis update, shared SQL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using a MySQL database hosted on a NAS for two Raspberry Pi's running OSMC both for movies and music, and until now there haven't been any problems.

But since the OSMC February update (both pi's updated at the same time) which moved from Kodi Isengard to Jarvis the music library has gone and will not come back.

I have no problems with my video library.

All seem have been updated to the new tables in the database seemingly without any problems in line with the version table; http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_databases/Version_table
This shows that MyVideos99 and MyMusic56 which are for Jarvis are present, also. MyVideos93 and MyMusic52 which are for the now defunct Isengard are also present.

Should I drop MyMusic52?

In Kodi I can see all my music files (nfs folder structure) from both devices, so the source is ok, all relevant IP's are unchanged.

But, I cannot find any way to activate the library mode for music.

Any suggestions please?
Don't drop your old (working) databases!

You need to enable debug logging, drop MyMusic56 and restart Kodi so that the migration from MyMusic52 is attempted again. If the migration fails (ie. no music library) then upload your full debug log to a paste-site (xbmclogs.com, pastebin.com) then post the link.
Many thanks, this worked, shut down one pi, dropped MyMusic56 then rebooted the remaining box. This recreated MyMusic56 and the library populated as expected.