Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel stop working after a few minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Recently I started using IPTV Simple Client, the main reason is that I like it much more than VLC, but I've got a problem on simple client that does not happen with VLC, when I start watching any channel stops on it's own after a few minutes (between 5 and 10). I would like to stay using Kodi/Xbmc as it's been my media center for ages but this problem is driving me mad.

P.S.: My actual connection is 50MB with Virgin Media UK.

Regards
You'll have to provide a debug log as with so little information it's just guesswork otherwise.
(2016-02-25, 21:45)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to provide a debug log as with so little information it's just guesswork otherwise.

Thanks for your answer, here is the log, I just activated the log, restarted kodi and play one of the channels until stopped on it's own (about 12 minutes).

Regards Wink
@Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush
(2016-02-26, 22:50)cere84 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush

@cere84 where can I find the modified version? I have exactly the same problem
(2016-02-26, 22:50)cere84 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush

Glad it solved your problem.
Where is a working link for the fix?
(2016-03-22, 17:10)sangean Wrote: [ -> ]Where is a working link for the fix?

I wish someone had posted the working client's link.. I have the exact same problem using Simple client
I have the same problem. I purchased an Android TV box where Kodi 18.1 is already installed on it.
I have been looking for a solution and tried one where I have to disable the hardware acceleration mediacodec (surface) & the hardware acceleration mediacodec. But I see that the problem is still there.
It's driving me crazy.
Where is a working link for the fix?
Hi everyone.
I need some help about that Kodi is stopping the stream after 1 minut.
Here is my log -> Kodi Log