Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hide playlist after selecting video from "now playing"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a problem when selecting a video from the "now playing" playlist. I posted in the confluence skin forum, but now that I think about it, it seems like a general Kodi issue.

If I bring up the MyVideoPlaylist window while I'm playing a video, then select a different video to watch, the playlist window stays open on top of the new video that's playing until I press the back button. This only happens when I select from the current "now playing" playlist. If I select a different video from the video library, it goes to full screen automatically.

If I bring up the playlist, then press Stop, and select a different video, the playlist goes away automatically.

Is there a setting I can change to make the playlist window close automatically without having to stop the previous video first?

I'm currently running Kodi 16.0 on a Raspberry Pi with OSMC. But this behavior also happens on Kodi 15.x on Windows and Android.

Thanks!