Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Changing to swedish language shows S instead of Säsong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if i should post here or add-ons forum, please move if wrong forum

The problem is when i change language under international to swedish.
When i look in tv-shows, the season list displays only an S instead of Säsong (season in swedish)
It only appears on android as far as i know, tried on my nvidia shield tv and samsung galaxy s6 edge.
On my windows pc it displays as it should.

(2016-02-27, 17:12)switchcore Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if i should post here or add-ons forum, please move if wrong forum

The problem is when i change language under international to swedish.
When i look in tv-shows, the season list displays only an S instead of Säsong (season in swedish)
It only appears on android as far as i know, tried on my nvidia shield tv and samsung galaxy s6 edge.
On my windows pc it displays as it should.

I also have the same problem strange that no one else has these problems.Confused
I have similar problems on Polish language. When opening not finished watching movie, it asks me to resume playback or start from the beginning. So "resume" should be "Wznów" but it's "Wzn" instead.
Know issue. Fixed in SPMC.
Koying Thanks for the help. Now it works. But I have found another issue in the SPMC. I can not update my TV shows automatically. I have to update them manually for each series. I do not know where to announce about the issue.