Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 16 Freezes on exit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded to Kodi 16 and it freezes on exit. I made no changes except updating any programs that had updates available. When I select exit it just sits there doing nothing. Never exits. I have select home & then shut it down manually. I'm using a Beelink Android TV box. Not sure how to get a log file to you, but I can give more information about the Android box:

This is my first post, so my apologies if I miss anything critical. I did a search, but didn't find anything more recent then 2015.

Android version 4.4.2 AP level 19 (kernel linux 3.10.33)
CPU ARMv7 Processor rev (v71)
GPU Mali-450 MP

Kodi 16 Git:2016-02-20-e240bb2
(2016-02-27, 21:33)soapbox69 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how to get a log file to you,

Did you read this?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
No, and thanks. Still have trouble using my Android box like I use a regular computer. It's very quirky. Again. Thanks. Will work on later and update my post.
After clearing cache, deleting thumbnails, updating programs and rebooting the problem seems to have resolved itself. Will update post if it starts happening again.