Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Non-Anamorphic 3D Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Currently, anamorphic 3D works like a charm, whether it's HSBS or HTAB. However, FSBS and FTAB that are not stretched in any way don't playback correctly. They look squished horizontally (skinny). Can we add an option for Full Framed Non-Amamorphic 3D as well that simply doesn't do the stretching that HSBS or HTAB do?

Thanks
FSBS and FTAB are fully supported as long as the meta data of the files is correct. F.e. on MKVs, we respect the metadata, so make sure "video display width" and "video display height" are defined correctly (1920x1080 or whatever the correct aspect ratio for your file is).
The meta data seems fine. I've also named it "Bluray.3D.tab.mkv", which detects O/U well.
is it only FTAB that fails or also FSBS? I at least know that FSBS is working
I don't have an FSBS to test, but certainly the non-anamorphic ftab or htab I tested was stretched.
can you maybe post a screenshot or picture of the issue or even provide a sample? I only have a FSBS sample somewhere, but no FTAB.
(2016-02-29, 21:28)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]can you maybe post a screenshot or picture of the issue or even provide a sample? I only have a FSBS sample somewhere, but no FTAB.

i have one video file encoded 1920x2160 and its a letterbox film, it plays fine in 3D for me, i also have 1 3840x1080 FSBS that also seems to be playing back perfectly here.