Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Folder Art Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a folder with video files and folders with video files in those folders. I have an apple tv 2 and a raspberry pi as well and both work fine no problems they show the folder art work. My Apple Tv 1 on the other hand after updating somehow lost the folder art. I have all the video files under a folder for example I have Halloween videos in a folder. I put a cover art in the folder call the art poster.jpg. I am accessing them by going to videos then files and opening the folder I have shared from my computer running windows 7. The folder is connected through SMB. Again this is the same set up on 3 different devices and this is the only one I cant get it to show the folder art on. I can scrap the files not in folder and they will show the art work for each of the files but the video files in the folders nothing shows for the folder art I have manually put in the folder. Any help would be great. Its frustrating that it was working and now its not.
OK so after some trial and error I found that my poster.jpg had a capital P instead of a lower case p and that was the problem. Kind of weird the ATV1 was the only one that had that problem but with the capital but its good now i I just changed the P the a lower cast p.