Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Firestarter clearing logcat failed?? please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I was updating some addon with kodi I have on my fire stick.. I woke up this morning and now I'm unable to access my modi!! It keeps popping up with a message that says, firestarter clearing logcat failed, restarting Home button observer now?? Can anyone please tell me what happen and how can I fix it. Thanks
Thread moved to Android.
I'm on my phone and its an android..?
Where do I go to look for answers. I'm new at this so please be patient
He meant your fire stick uses Android OS. That's the proper place for your question.
I bought a firestick with Kodi already added on, I had the same issue I emailed the seller and this is the instructions he sent me, Follow them exactly.
Hope it works for you. I was getting the same errors'.

Hi,

There was an update that changed some of the settings. Follow these directions and it will fix it. If it's stuck on the registration page go ahead and go to Amazon and set up a login. You don't have to use your own information if you don't wish. Then go back to the fire stick and use it to login and get passed registration.

From The Amazon home screen scroll down to settings > applications > manage applications > firestarter and select launch. An update notice should appear, select it to update. Press the down button until install is highlighted and push select. Once it's done installing select open > push to the left and scroll down to settings > push right and scroll down to Start up app and select it. Now select FireTV Home. Scroll down to home button single click and select Kodi. Scroll down to Home button double click and select FireTV Home. Now hit the back button and then double click Home. You should be good to go.
Thanks!! It worked..
Have a nice day Big Grin