Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OpenELEC] Animated poster gifs not working on Kodi 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?
(2016-02-29, 18:47)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?

if they did, and were having issues with them (whatever 'animated psoted gifs' are), they'd likely be posting in the software support forum, since it relates not to the hardware/setup/script
(2016-02-29, 19:16)Matt Devo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 18:47)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?

if they did, and were having issues with them (whatever 'animated posted gifs' are), they'd likely be posting in the software support forum, since it relates not to the hardware/setup/script

It works on the Raspberry Pi 2 With Kodi 16, I try it on my Chrombox and it was not working, that's why I am asking if someone got it work on Chromebox.
Hardware setup script have nothing to do with it.

Animated Poster Gifs
(2016-02-29, 22:17)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]It works on the Raspberry Pi 2 With Kodi 16, I try it on my Chrombox and it was not working, that's why I am asking if someone got it work on Chromebox.
Hardware setup script have nothing to do with it.

Animated Poster Gifs

exactly, it's not a hardware/setup issue, so belongs in the Linux software support forum (where I've moved it).