Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My channels wont open. Someone pls help
where are you getting these channels from?
I bought a box and it was installed. I tried from youtube but it didnt work. I am new with this
I find kodi.tv yesterday
kodi does not provide any content. if you are attempting to use piracy streams you will get no support here.
I am not trying to use piracy support. I know the rules. I am trying to learn about kodi and pvr&live tv.
I mever knew before that kodi existed och pvr untill now
you can start here then : http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR best place is the official kodi wiki
It says that kodi alows to watch live tv. How can i watch live tv?
I want to install kodi in my phone, when i am away from home and i want to watch sports. I have alote of sportS channel at home. How can i fix same sport channel to my phone?
did you read the pvr (wiki) page?
What are you currently using on Kodi to watch channels?
@viski - read this.

Kodi is a media player, not a piracy magic box for stealing movies and live TV subscriptions.
(2016-03-01, 18:51)viski Wrote: [ -> ]I want to install kodi in my phone, when i am away from home and i want to watch sports. I have alote of sportS channel at home. How can i fix same sport channel to my phone?

If you want access to your sports channels that you receive at home, then you need to find a way to get those channels into Kodi. How do you receive your programming? Is it via IPTV? If so, you need the addresses for your channels' streams.

Is it DVB? If so, you need a DVB tuner connected to a backend. Likewise for cable or terrestrial broadcasts. Kodi only presents to you media you can get in another form; it is not a magic piece of software that instantly knows what your specific setup is and is instantly ready to go.
Its iptv
(2016-03-02, 21:43)viski Wrote: [ -> ]Its iptv

Where are you getting the IPTV from? What is the source?