Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Please post ONLY skin issue, NOT Kodi issue.

You use Krypton, it's Alpha build, so it's possible to have many issue with it.
Not worth it.
(2016-07-03, 05:34)msfc Wrote: [ -> ]
  1. The above mentioned pane no longer has a "Full Screen" button. I have to go back to the home screen to find the full screen button.
Found this button. It is now an icon and on the same line with the stop play & pause buttons which is why I missed it before.
Problem #14:

Click Music; Select Party Mode from left-side slide-in menu; wait for Party Mode to start and the play list to be displayed.

Now if you click backspace (or the equivalent on your remote) you are returned to Music (Albums, Artists, Genres, etc. list) as expected.

However if instead you click the headphone icon in the top-left corner, a screen is displayed that looks like the play list display except that it is empty. You have to click the headphone icon a second time to get back to Music. In other circumstances the headphone/top left-icon is equivalent to backspace. The difference here is confusing and not useful.
(2016-07-09, 01:42)msfc Wrote: [ -> ]Problem #14:

Click Music; Select Party Mode from left-side slide-in menu; wait for Party Mode to start and the play list to be displayed.

Now if you click backspace (or the equivalent on your remote) you are returned to Music (Albums, Artists, Genres, etc. list) as expected.

However if instead you click the headphone icon in the top-left corner, a screen is displayed that looks like the play list display except that it is empty. You have to click the headphone icon a second time to get back to Music. In other circumstances the headphone/top left-icon is equivalent to backspace. The difference here is confusing and not useful.

i was curious about this one and did some digging. It appears this occurs whenever the "TopBar" button is clicked and MyPlaylist.xml windows (musicplaylist or videoplaylist) is active. The "TopBar" button onclick action is conditioned on
Code:
String.IsEmpty(Container.FolderPath)
In this case, Container.FolderPath returns eg. playlistmusic://.

In this case the onclick action is Container.Update(" ",replace). This seems to send a GUI_MSG_NOTIFY_ALL with a payload of GUI_MSG_UPDATE which the musicplaylist (videoplaylist) window that's active interprets and executes
Code:
CGUIMediaWindow::Update
but in this case it seems like the directed update directory of " " just results in an invalid path so it fails (also writes an error to debug)
Code:
DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ( )
DEBUG:   ParentPath = [ ]
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory( ) failed

I'm not sure what the intent is of doing the "update" in musicplaylist(videoplaylist) window. So it could be this action is inappropriate or else maybe the case of the update dir being " " could be handled as a special case for musicplaylist(videoplaylist) in CGUIMediaWindow.cpp.

At least that's my understanding.

scott s.
In doing some investigating, I note that in Includes.xml for the "TopBar" line 928 there is a visibility boolean
Code:
Window.IsActive(PVR)

I don't think PVR is a valid window.

scott s.
Latest master on Ubuntu and LibreELEC (although I'm not sure this has ever worked - I went back as far as #0606 LE with no luck) - plots are not scrolling:

(2016-07-17, 14:10)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Latest master on Ubuntu and LibreELEC (although I'm not sure this has ever worked - I went back as far as #0606 LE with no luck) - plots are not scrolling:

I have fixed this in my MOD.

It's located in MyVideoNav.xml at line 55, 64 and 73 :

Just add this : <autoscroll delay="10000" time="4000" repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>

Like that:

Code:
<control type="textbox">
                    <right>130</right>
                    <top>245</top>
                    <width>429</width>
                    <height>307</height>
                    <font>font12</font>
                    <autoscroll delay="10000" time="4000" repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(54)</visible>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
                </control>

and

Code:
<control type="textbox">
                    <right>130</right>
                    <top>194</top>
                    <width>429</width>
                    <height>398</height>
                    <font>font12</font>
                    <visible>!Control.IsVisible(54)</visible>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Tagline,[B],[/B][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
                    <autoscroll delay="10000" time="4000" repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
                    <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)</visible>
                </control>

Code:
<control type="textbox">
                    <right>130</right>
                    <top>194</top>
                    <width>429</width>
                    <height>368</height>
                    <font>font12</font>
                    <visible>!Control.IsVisible(54)</visible>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Tagline,[B],[/B][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)</visible>
                </control>
(2016-06-03, 00:10)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 13:42)DaveBlake Wrote: [ -> ]Editing smart playlists there is no way to add more than one rule.

Initally there is an "Add rule..." entry in the box on the right, but this vanished once you have added the first rule.

I think you need to place a button 13 on that dialog to ensure you can add new rules, or change how GUIDialogSmartPlaylistEditor.cpp currently handles the rule list 10

Code:
// if there's no rule available, add a dummy one the user can edit
  if (m_playlist.m_ruleCombination.m_rules.size() <= 0)
    m_playlist.m_ruleCombination.AddRule(CSmartPlaylistRule());

scott s.

Unfortunately this is still broken. Can't add a second rule. Sad

watch gallery

~Raze
Song Information dialog still has issues

The transparency of the contributors list makes it unredable.

On fully tagged music that list of contributors could be quite long including engineer, producer etc. as well as conductor, composer, orchestra, and soloists, basically anyone involved in the recording (and the person that made the tea if the user has tagged it). I have not got this to scroll and can only see first 4 people involved, but even if it does scroll a long rather than wide list area would be better.

Missing information:
Genre,
Mood,
Year
Comment

Also for classical music in particular the concatenation of artist and album title into a single line at the top does not work well either
Seems like the code you add to support 21:9 screens is not really good...

At least, the "21:9 stretched UI" was usable...
If I lock a folder (ie: a movie folder), I Still can enter it if this folder appears in the "widgets" section at the right of the Menu. Exemple: If I Highlight "Videos" without clicking on it and the folder that I locked appears in the right section, I can only click on it for enter in it without any code.

(English not good sorry)
Alpha 3, still shows Seeking on osd when paused.
(2016-08-01, 06:38)mazey Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha 3, still shows Seeking on osd when paused.
The seek fix didn't make it into Alpha 3.
(2016-08-01, 06:54)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-01, 06:38)mazey Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha 3, still shows Seeking on osd when paused.
The seek fix didn't make it into Alpha 3.

thanks for clarification thought it might of been android related as i knew a fix being worked on but cant see estuary github still private. im cool to wait. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41